Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Burton at Home (Standing Area)

At the back. Ideally next to the away fans. Would be great to start some of the new chants suggested. This could be the time.

Why? In a game like this that's not really important for me. Would rather just have a good group of lads singing Leicester songs for 90 minutes than worrying about what the oppo are doing.

Why? In a game like this that's not really important for me. Would rather just have a good group of lads singing Leicester songs for 90 minutes than worrying about what the oppo are doing.

That is true but i just think it created more of an atmosphere and banter between the two fans. I'm not bothered though like you said its a cup game and if the whole stadium isn't open go for anywhere.

Banter? What banter? Us shouting "who are ya" at Burton fans when we score? No ta.

People put far too much reliance on "banter" for atmosphere and 90% of it is just boring old cack in my opinion.

Agree banter should be spontaneous and relevant to the game being played not generic repetitive stuff.

lol Okay I don't really care where we sit as long as theres more that 10 of us in a block. That failed like the Fosse boys. In fact what happened to them

Ones a journalist, one moved to Wales, several at uni and another a teacher, the older ones who joined in are all in care homes with me as their capo.

Ones a journalist, one moved to Wales, several at uni and another a teacher, the older ones who joined in are all in care homes with me as their capo.

When you put it like that, we were really rather middle class ultras weren't we?

When you put it like that, we were really rather middle class ultras weren't we?

I always knew that but it was fun while it lasted, used to say to the missus these boys will be moved on to nice comfy jobs within 18 months, oh the wisdom of age.

The funny thing was your level of intelligence really spooked KB.

I always knew that but it was fun while it lasted, used to say to the missus these boys will be moved on to nice comfy jobs within 18 months, oh the wisdom of age.

The funny thing was your level of intelligence really spooked KB.

Not much challenge in outwitting a half-wit. :D

So will a lot of you be up for this standing vs Burton then?

A few of us tried this for wembley on the england forum. Unlike this forum though people cooperated.

You'll never please everybody, you just wont persuade some people to move. Which is why the kop still has some singers in it and haven't come over to l block.

The best you can do is pick a rough area of a stand get all your mates to buy seats with you who you know will sing, then spread word on here facebook n twitter and hope people will follow

Forest got the lot and failed to sell it so maybe they will get the full allocation, it is more prestige than the league cup ( just nowadays) and hopefully it will be a Saturday 3 pm kickoff so Albion might bring a bigger support than the previous game

They will, Swindon got full allocation too

Archived