Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Burton at Home (Standing Area)

Difference, I guess with stuff coming away from the pitch is that the offence says 'towards the pitch'...

Why didn't you contact Stringer?

I suppose if the roll of bags had the cardboard roll inside it when you launched it you don't really have a say in the matter, but if it was just bags which were empty then yes the steward over reacted.

As for the 9 year old girls not allowed to take photos, the club does need to get itself sorted out. Strange show tonight.

I'm in Wales, don't get signal in my flat and im down the pub with my flat mates, there was no cardboard roll in them, they didn't come with one, if they hurt someone then fair enough and i apologise. but this wasn't mentioned to me or brought up at any point before today. I just want to let it go behind me as a bad experience, never asked for all this attention just came on here to post my story.

I'm in Wales, don't get signal in my flat and im down the pub with my flat mates, there was no cardboard roll in them, they didn't come with one, if they hurt someone then fair enough and i apologise. but this wasn't mentioned to me or brought up at any point before today. I just want to let it go behind me as a bad experience, never asked for all this attention just came on here to post my story.

Good idea mate, best move on and learn from your experience.

Well done mate, use it as a valuable experience and move on. If you are happy for it to end now then everyone else should also.

So did I but them rolls are very long, that bloke was an eyewitness to it landing and he said it was heavy.

Exactly and by the sounds of him he wouldn't be making it up. Even said in no uncertain terms that he would have not needed the stewards help if they had hit his kids, which I thought was funny!

Fair play Weasel you sound like a sensible bloke and this whole thing got blown way out of proportion, especially after you had spent all that time making the confetti.

From Sat night its seems he didnt want any of this attention. Dont give up on the Foxes though mate, we need more fans like you.

What the hell happened on Saturday?

Weasel what did you throw?

Haha Tommy G's posts lol;)

A roll of sandiwch bags, wrapped around my arm, and launched much like a bog roll would be 'back in the day', it ended, fully rolled from what I could see, with no weight left in it, it now appears otherwise, anyway onwards and upwards, see y'all at Bristol on Saturday, let's just ****ing go for it, why not?

A roll of sandiwch bags, wrapped around my arm, and launched much like a bog roll would be 'back in the day', it ended, fully rolled from what I could see, with no weight left in it, it now appears otherwise, anyway onwards and upwards, see y'all at Bristol on Saturday, let's just ****ing go for it, why not?

See you there mate, are you going to be doing any confetti? I'm thinking about doing a load.

If you want to hear snippets

Breakfast Show – use link at various points (programme was broadcast 6 – 9am)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012jxwb

- Start at 10mins 38secs to 13mins 30sec for FA Stadium guy interview

- In the 7am headlines makes first mention of LCFC statement, includes reference to FCC providing feedback

- 1 hour 7 mins 30 secs to 1 hour 12 mins 30 sec, Martin Ballard interviews Ian Stringer about background, repeats clips from phone in (photos for U9’s etc) & then club statement read out, end part is repeat of FA stadium guy

- Then became lead story on 8am headlines, main feature then runs from 2 hours 7 mins 30 secs, much of this repeats the previous hour (minus Stringer interview), but a poor quality Skype chat with Weasel starts at 2 hours 9 mins

Morning Show (9am to midday, covered continued theme for 1st hour, widening to experience at sports venues in Leicester)

Retains story in headlines & starts discussing again in the main show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012jxwf

- 21 mins reads text from fan who takes photos regularly & been increasingly challenged, mentions P’boro

- 42 mins 30 secs, "Lee" text on image rights, then played interview with Cliff Ginetta to 47 mins 20 secs, criticises appeals process (briefly) & slow response to complaints. but states stewards much better than used to be

Archived