Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Burton at Home (Standing Area)

I know it's Burton in the cup, maybe disappointing but as we have talked about ways we can create an atmosphere at home. I would like to ask whether we could sort out a standing area for the Burton game? Perhaps in the Kop! Just would be interesting to see what it would be like as if we all bought tickets there and we're expecting to stand, stewards would let us. So I'd like to propose the idea of purchasing tickets in the Kop for the standing section for the FA Cup, would look good to see Leicester fans standing in the Kop just like at Filbert Street ;)

BLUE ARMY!

I know it's Burton in the cup, maybe disappointing but as we have talked about ways we can create an atmosphere at home. I would like to ask whether we could sort out a standing area for the Burton game? Perhaps in the Kop! Just would be interesting to see what it would be like as if we all bought tickets there and we're expecting to stand, stewards would let us. So I'd like to propose the idea of purchasing tickets in the Kop for the standing section for the FA Cup, would look good to see Leicester fans standing in the Kop just like at Filbert Street ;)

BLUE ARMY!

Great idea but bet only the west stand will be open for home fans

Like others have said, it'll probably just be the West Stand open and unless seating is unreserved (it won't be) it'll be very hard to co-ordinate something like this. Then you've got to make sure you're not wrecking anyone else's view of the game too - if you're stood up in front of a load of old boys, or young families, it's not really fair is it?

It's shit that the powers that be are so against safe standing, especially when it's been proven to be safe, because until they pass the legislation and get the safe standing seats installed, the atmosphere will remain awful at the KP and other new stadiums around the country.

I like the idea myself. I'm for it. Will offer any help you need.

Cheers mate, should be good! I'll pm you later about it!

Great idea but bet only the west stand will be open for home fans

cheers mate, okay once I found out which stands will be open I'll ask you lot where we should stand! (Preferably the cheapest area of the ground) ;)

I expect initially the west stand and family stand will be open. If so just everybody buy tickets at th back of the family stand and once in just gravitate together, it's not rocket science and should b enough gaps to move around a bit.

© Immediately after the draw is known, the two Clubs concerned must mutually agree the

prices of admission subject to the following conditions:

(i) Except where mutually agreed otherwise the minimum admission (except to children

and senior citizens) to matches shall be:

In the Extra-Preliminary, Preliminary and First Round Qualifying: £3.00

In the Second and Third Rounds Qualifying: £5.00

In the Fourth Round Qualifying: £6.00

In the First and Second Round Proper: £10.00

In the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Round Proper: £15.00

15 sheets to see the Brewers again.

I don't think I paid that for the league cup, £10 at a guess.

Talking of ticket prices I have heard that Man City tickets for Carrow Road when they play Norwich in the league are £50 for adults!

Are Norwich taking the piss, they aren't a top 6 club but £50 for an away ticket there is too much.

Top shout this. Do love these crap home Cup ties. Great chance to get a few good lads together, have a couple of beers before the game and a laugh in the ground. Swansea a couple of years back springs to mind. Good chance to get the full range of songs out.

I expect initially the west stand and family stand will be open. If so just everybody buy tickets at th back of the family stand and once in just gravitate together, it's not rocket science and should b enough gaps to move around a bit.

Bang on.

Archived