Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Soccer AM Fans Of The Week

I asked 2/3 pages ago and had no reply

I replied a couple of hours ago but posted it in the wrong thread lol Anyway, this is what I said:

Just heard it the once whilst driving into loughborough but swear they sang the wrong words at the end. When you're crying?

Did they sing the wrong words or what

Sang the wrong words then

"When you're crying you bring on the rain, so stop your sighing by happy again"? They're the actual words to the song but people tend to sing sighing twice rather that crying and sighing.

I've always sang crying/sighing rather than sighing x 2, although I noticed them guys in the pub did sighing x 2

IMO it needs slowing down a lot when chanted. I can't find anything decent that captures how I remember singing it back in the 90's apart from these geezers in the pub.

Not a great example but the key point is how slowly they are singing, the pauses, especially at the end. Tempo wise we should be similar to the slow start of "When the blues go marching in"

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone just see Dennis Wise on Soccer AM telling the story about how he used to pull a boy out in the crowd in every match. Didn't even realise why they were laughing at him. What a tosser lol

• 4 months later...

What was Waghorn doing taking shots in the pre match warm up!?

The way the ball just came out of nowhere and Bang  lol

He is lucky though, might even be able to go on Soccer AM next week.

Archived