Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Soccer AM Fans Of The Week

Someone shat in your tea ?

Don't drink tea.

It's become a very annoying and unfunny programme, Frankie Fryer away days is one of the most annoying things on television, hairy strikers is boring and unfunny while the £1 fish man today was annoying as well.

Gone down hill, they need to think of ways to spice the show back up a bit, they have already cut the hours down from 9-12, to 10-12.

Don't drink tea.

It's become a very annoying and unfunny programme, Frankie Fryer away days is one of the most annoying things on television, hairy strikers is boring and unfunny while the £1 fish man today was annoying as well.

Gone down hill, they need to think of ways to spice the show back up a bit, they have already cut the hours down from 9-12, to 10-12.

I'm not an advocate ;)

Your post(s) just seemed sarkeh

Ay up lads. I hope we were an embarrassment. As regard the When You're Smiling, you don't get long to sing so we had to speed it up.

It was me who made up the Yakubu/Frank Sinclair song earlier.

I just called to say YAKUBU...... I just called to say Frank Sinclair..... I just called to say YAKUUUUUBU and I mean it from the bottom of KNOCKAERT

We'll be in the City end in a bit in full kits. The pits

Ay up lads. I hope we were an embarrassment. As regard the When You're Smiling, you don't get long to sing so we had to speed it up.

I just called to say YAKUBU...... I just called to say Frank Sinclair..... I just called to say YAKUUUUUBU and I mean it from the bottom of KNOCKAERT

I enjoyed your efforts! Fair play to you

Which one were you then?.

Archived