Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Melbourne Victory Song

Finally got going in L1 & K1 today... Was pretty good once everyone knew the words.. Thought the atmosphere was pretty decent in patches again! When the game got desperate it was understandably quiet and that chant of 'there's only one city' was pretty loud if I may say so. Still, alot of improvent needed on atmosphere but the confetti thing was decent even though the numbers were Abit low which made it less of a spectacle ! Lets see if we can do it every game now when the teams come out..

Very good song one person sang it once and alot of people joined in straight away. It seems like everyone just waits for someone to start..

Iv always thought that if we had say 1 or 2 designated leaders in each stand or block or at least in the singing sections it'd make it bette.. When I say leaders I mean people who start off all the chants as they do in alot of European countries.. If everyone knew that these are the people that do and they were spread out in the stand then surely it'd make a difference no ?

Very good song one person sang it once and alot of people joined in straight away. It seems like everyone just waits for someone to start..

Iv always thought that if we had say 1 or 2 designated leaders in each stand or block or at least in the singing sections it'd make it bette.. When I say leaders I mean people who start off all the chants as they do in alot of European countries.. If everyone knew that these are the people that do and they were spread out in the stand then surely it'd make a difference no ?

C-Man for capo

Jack and Greg :ph34r:

lol

Archived