Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alf

New Signing Today...

Some of us as fans say will the club ever learn about some things but will we ever learn ourselves. Until a deal is signed and sealed it's not done! :doh:

141725[/snapback]

you can't blame the club this time, blame Blanderson and the Mockery.

Media Partners to LCFC lollollollollollollol

Some of us as fans say will the club ever learn about some things but will we ever learn ourselves. Until a deal is signed and sealed it's not done! :doh:

141725[/snapback]

141729[/snapback]

I'm not blaming the club. All I'm saying is you get a lot of people on here saying 'when will Leicester City learn their lesson' but we as fans never learn either. We believe any story that's put infront of us.

141725[/snapback]

141729[/snapback]

I'm not blaming the club. All I'm saying is you get a lot of people on here saying 'when will Leicester City learn their lesson' but we as fans never learn either. We believe any story that's put infront of us.

141736[/snapback]

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=8522

we do?

Guest seanfox778

i watched plymouth a few times last year (only because i live quite close) and he seemed like a fairly decent player

So have we officially singed anyone today then?

141845[/snapback]

No.

The Leicester Mercury is a joke, I refuse to buy it while that tosser Anderson is still employed by them. :angry:

So have we officially singed anyone today then?

141845[/snapback]

No.

The Leicester Mercury is a joke, I refuse to buy it while that tosser Anderson is still employed by them. :angry:

141939[/snapback]

Bring back Lawrie Simpkin!!!

Posted Today at 22:52 on footballforums by Lowndes is god

ive heard from a very reliable source at the club that leicester and argyle are talking it over, and we are expected to accept a second bid in and around the region of 200k.

id be happy with that

never say never, levein did say in that interview about a stall in progression...

Today's Sun says we have agreed a £75,000 fee for him.

142169[/snapback]

But that may have been the rejected bit they are on about because that would have been written yesterday. On Sky Sports in the late evening they had a news item that said the bid was rejected.

142169[/snapback]

But that may have been the rejected bit they are on about because that would have been written yesterday. On Sky Sports in the late evening they had a news item that said the bid was rejected.

142170[/snapback]

Possibly, but it did say we had AGRRED a £75,000 fee.

142169[/snapback]

142170[/snapback]

Possibly, but it did say we had AGRRED a £750,000 fee.

142171[/snapback]

is what i though it said :blink:

UP AGAINST IT! 

Next Story | Previous Story | Back to list 

BY BILL ANDERSON

10:30 - 22 July 2005 

Leicester City will need a change of plan this weekend.

With a hectic spell of four games in seven days looming, some pre-season bumps and bruises have stretched the squad.

Manager Craig Levein had originally hoped to split his senior players evenly between the trip to Boston United on Sunday and the glamour home friendly against Inter Milan on Monday.

But keeper Rab Douglas, striker David Connolly and midfielder Stephen Hughes are under treatment and Joey Gudjonsson, another midfielder, has returned to Iceland because of a family bereavement.

In addition, James Wesolowski is out with a broken leg and fellow midfielder Patrick Kisnorbo is a fortnight away from fitness after cartilage surgery this week - so the trip to Lincolnshire must drop down the pecking order.

Levein said: "Connolly and Hughes should be all right for Monday and, because of the injury problems, the squad for Boston will not be as strong as it was going to be.

"With Inter Milan coming here the next day, obviously we need as strong a squad as possible for that one."

City then travel to Rushden and Diamonds on Wednesday and Oxford United next Saturday to round things off - and the last thing Levein would want is any more damage to his main players.

As for the arrival of new left-back Peter Gilbert from Plymouth, that has yet to go through despite agreement being reached between the clubs.

I understand the whole Pilgrims board have yet to rubber-stamp the deal and, while Levein expects it all to go through in due course, he said: "We are still in the process of a couple of things at the moment and they are being held up, through no fault of our own I might add.

"But in the next day or so we should have one or two new players in."

That would include a new striker which would complete City's close-season dealing on the transfer market and free them to do the rest of the fine-tuning over the next week.

There we go.

UP AGAINST IT! 

Next Story | Previous Story | Back to list 

BY BILL ANDERSON

10:30 - 22 July 2005 

Leicester City will need a change of plan this weekend.

With a hectic spell of four games in seven days looming, some pre-season bumps and bruises have stretched the squad.

Manager Craig Levein had originally hoped to split his senior players evenly between the trip to Boston United on Sunday and the glamour home friendly against Inter Milan on Monday.

But keeper Rab Douglas, striker David Connolly and midfielder Stephen Hughes are under treatment and Joey Gudjonsson, another midfielder, has returned to Iceland because of a family bereavement.

In addition, James Wesolowski is out with a broken leg and fellow midfielder Patrick Kisnorbo is a fortnight away from fitness after cartilage surgery this week - so the trip to Lincolnshire must drop down the pecking order.

Levein said: "Connolly and Hughes should be all right for Monday and, because of the injury problems, the squad for Boston will not be as strong as it was going to be.

"With Inter Milan coming here the next day, obviously we need as strong a squad as possible for that one."

City then travel to Rushden and Diamonds on Wednesday and Oxford United next Saturday to round things off - and the last thing Levein would want is any more damage to his main players.

As for the arrival of new left-back Peter Gilbert from Plymouth, that has yet to go through despite agreement being reached between the clubs.

I understand the whole Pilgrims board have yet to rubber-stamp the deal and, while Levein expects it all to go through in due course, he said: "We are still in the process of a couple of things at the moment and they are being held up, through no fault of our own I might add.

"But in the next day or so we should have one or two new players in."

That would include a new striker which would complete City's close-season dealing on the transfer market and free them to do the rest of the fine-tuning over the next week.

There we go.

142224[/snapback]

I'm sorry I misunderstood you Bill, I can now see from your update and clarification why it was perfectly acceptable for you to headline the back page with:

HE'S OUR MAN

How wrong we were to denigrate your integrity, professionalism and exclusive inside knowledge.

It says we have signed him in The Sun for £75,000

142239[/snapback]

I've always found The Sun to be a source of reliable information.

142240[/snapback]

so, its a confuseing story, do we have him or not?

Just popped into ticket office to get my tickets for inter milan match and bloke from behind counter came out and said the deal for Gilbert got sorted yesterday and that a striker (a "good one") should soon be following. At the end of the day this is just talk from someone at the club but sounded pretty convincing coming from him. Also said Wesolowski has broke leg in 4 places :( so shant be seeing him for a while if thats true.

Archived