Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alf

New Signing Today...

It says we have signed him in The Sun for £75,000

142239[/snapback]

I've always found The Sun to be a source of reliable information.

142240[/snapback]

so, its a confuseing story, do we have him or not?

142241[/snapback]

No.

Always wait until you see the press conference and/or the new player holding up shirt with his name on before assuming anything with this club!

Errr, don't think ticket office guy is right on this one, see link...

Gilbert  <_<

142264[/snapback]

Yep looks as though he/i was wrong, still thought i'd post seeing as he was very sure of himself telling most people queuing for their tickets that we'd agreed a 75k fee for him yesterday. At least it keeps things interesting for little while longer as we look to get the few remaining people in, would be boring if we just went out and got everyone we wanted straight away :)

apparently we've had a third offer rejected and they've told us not to bother with a forth

142346[/snapback]

Even if we did get a bid accepted we still have to convince the player to come to Leicester!

Always wait until you see the press conference and/or the new player holding up shirt with his name on before assuming anything with this club!

142259[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Well, it's just another episode in this summer's rumour carousel...

Although I don't like the excessive sides of that tradition, it's best not to get too deep into it. In the end, it's the club's decision who is going to be a part of the team and who not. We as fans can only speculate, and sometimes some people speculate way too much... :rolleyes:

Gilbert yes or no, there are still two more players to come within the next two days (Quote Craig Levein). ;)

I'd like to see him here but it really depends on whether he wants to join us or stay put at the end of the day. Whether a club wants to sell or not can sometimes be irrelevant if a player wants to move. There's no use fielding a player who doesn't want to be there because you can be sure they aren't going to be giving 110%. Im seeing shades of the whole Gareth Williams affair on this one.. which is not a bad thing, we got our man on that occassion and he's a damn good player at that!

142259[/snapback]

:thumbup:

142398[/snapback]

I AGREE

142399[/snapback]

Definitly. I have said this all throughout the summer! Even with the Lovell saga. Everyone was making chants etc and i said that i wont beleive it until he is holding a LCFC shirt!

I'd like to see him here but it really depends on whether he wants to join us or stay put at the end of the day. Whether a club wants to sell or not can sometimes be irrelevant if a player wants to move. There's no use fielding a player who doesn't want to be there because you can be sure they aren't going to be giving 110%. Im seeing shades of the whole Gareth Williams affair on this one.. which is not a bad thing, we got our man on that occassion and he's a damn good player at that!

142423[/snapback]

For what it's worth I think the player wants to come and that Plymouth are angling for some more money. Unless someone else dives in the deal will be done. Still silly making premature announcements.

Archived