Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

A Message for David Nugent....

Dragged my girlfriend to the pub to watch the Derby game, she made us late and so we missed the first two goals and was pretty bored until David was brought on and her interest perked up a bit and then he scored twice and now she is willing to watch more football matches if sexy David is playing.

Should I be worried that my girlfriend has a thing for Nugent? Nah, cos if I'm honest so do I.

Same with my missus only interested if hes scored not the scoreline lol

David nugent is my favourite city player. His all round play is fantastic, his attitude in and off the pitch is inspiring. Players like balotelli should really look up towards his attutide because its brilliant.

I strongley believe nuge and woods will make a brilliant partnership. I would not be surprised at all if they bang 20-25 goals between them between now and may. Nuge will be a great role model to woods who as we all know is still young.

Can we please make sure that we get players' names right because the amount of time people put or take away an 's' or the same with an 'e' is pretty ridiculous. Not very hard to spell some of these names.

But, yes, I agree with what you've said

Can we please make sure that we get players' names right because the amount of time people put or take away an 's' or the same with an 'e' is pretty ridiculous. Not very hard to spell some of these names.

Oh you mean it is Chri Woode...

lol the best/worst one has to be Ritchie de latte lol

Works his socks off the whole time he's on the pitch!

I'm glad he was subbed off yesterday in a way, He's basically carried our season so far goals wise and runs all game, give him a rest in a game we're controlling ..

Waggy and Futacs to start against Burton so Nuge and Wood get a break.

Dragged my girlfriend to the pub to watch the Derby game, she made us late and so we missed the first two goals and was pretty bored until David was brought on and her interest perked up a bit and then he scored twice and now she is willing to watch more football matches if sexy David is playing.

Should I be worried that my girlfriend has a thing for Nugent? Nah, cos if I'm honest so do I.

Show her this and note the reaction.

untitled-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived