Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

A Message for David Nugent....

You're still my favorite striker. :wub:

Sure, Wood had a great debut... and I hope he keeps it up.

But your endless running all season... your goals and your general all round play have played a large part in explaining why we are where we are today.

In fact if it wasnt for you, we might not even be in the play offs and that could of effected our chances of securing players like Wood.

So Mr Nugent, thank you. Your hard work hasnt gone unoticed. And I am HUGELY grateful for your goals and hard work this season!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: Come on you Blues!

Leicester have always benefited from having a striker with bags of stamina and who works hard for the team in recent years.

Suits us well.

David connolly, ian hume, paul dickov.

Some better than others obviously. lol

Dragged my girlfriend to the pub to watch the Derby game, she made us late and so we missed the first two goals and was pretty bored until David was brought on and her interest perked up a bit and then he scored twice and now she is willing to watch more football matches if sexy David is playing.

Should I be worried that my girlfriend has a thing for Nugent? Nah, cos if I'm honest so do I.

Should be asking how did we get six but not score???

But him and wood looked like they had been playing together for years.

Hopefully much more to come.

Because their keeper denied him with two class saves.

David nugent is my favourite city player. His all round play is fantastic, his attitude in and off the pitch is inspiring. Players like balotelli should really look up towards his attutide because its brilliant.

I strongley believe nuge and woods will make a brilliant partnership. I would not be surprised at all if they bang 20-25 goals between them between now and may. Nuge will be a great role model to woods who as we all know is still young.

David nugent is my favourite city player. His all round play is fantastic, his attitude in and off the pitch is inspiring. Players like balotelli should really look up towards his attutide because its brilliant.

I strongley believe nuge and woods will make a brilliant partnership. I would not be surprised at all if they bang 20-25 goals between them between now and may. Nuge will be a great role model to woods who as we all know is still young.

How is he inspiring? lol

Archived