Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonnyBoy

'Supporters' leaving early

It's worth remembering that not everyone drives or lives in the city. Public transport isn't great on bank holidays and as much as some of you might like to think otherwise, making sure you can get home is more important than applauding some millionaires for doing their jobs.

No problem with leaving early. Problem with the fact the only songs to sound loud in my area were "we want 7" and "come on leicester " which were in the last 5 minutes of a game we were winning 6-1. Oh and booing our own player. Shocking support all over today, leaving early is the least of our problems.

i can assure you the players don't give a ****.

Do you think Morgan doesn't care? Do you think Nugent doesn't care?

This isn't like last season, we've got a lot of players in our team who jolly well do give a fvck! If you're that disillusioned with football then I'd advise you not to turn up as you can't possibly be enjoying watching the team.

For much of the game I thought it was as loud as I've heard it in a while. It seemed to go dead quiet to me after they scored and had a little spell when they could have grabbed another couple. Odd, though, given that we had played so well and scored five at that stage.

Do you think Morgan doesn't care? Do you think Nugent doesn't care?

This isn't like last season, we've got a lot of players in our team who jolly well do give a fvck! If you're that disillusioned with football then I'd advise you not to turn up as you can't possibly be enjoying watching the team.

They care about winning games, you'd hope, but not about whether or not fans are leaving early. And why would they? It doesn't matter. In fact I hope they don't even notice what the fans are doing beyond the noise. I want them focused only on what's happening at pitch level.

I pay my money, I'll do what I like.

After the amount of money, time, energy and emotion I've invested in LCFC throughout my life I don't owe them anything.

For what it's worth though, I very rarely leave early, because I don't like to miss anything.

thats a waste of a post if ever iv'e seen one

They care about winning games, you'd hope, but not about whether or not fans are leaving early. And why would they? It doesn't matter. In fact I nope they don't even notice what the fans are doing beyond the noise. I want the focused only on what's happening at pitch level.

your deluded. You think Wood got a hard on because he saw fans streaming out early?

I noticed today that a good number of 'fans' left around 3-5 minutes before the final whistle. I find this absolutely bizarre considering we were winning 6-1. Absolute poor form from a good number of people today, and its not just today... it happens all the time. The only area where i don't see fans leaving early is K/L block.

No suprise atmosphere is shocking at home, people more interested in getting there dinner in the oven

I'm sorry but the excuse of 'i want to get put before the rush of people' is a pathetic excuse. Is it really too much to ask to wait until the final whistle?

No one leaves early from the J blocks! I sit right at the back and although it takes ages to get out, it's SO worth it for the view and the atmosphere!

Some people just look for something to moan about don't they. For what it's worth I left 2 minutes into stoppage time but watched the rest of the match in the concourse on the tv's. 8/10 times I stay and applaud what bothers me was the quiet times during the match me and the people around me were trying to get stuff going but it just wasn't happening and people getting on the players back when we were 1-0 up and stroking the ball around nicely screaming at them to hit the ball forward when there was absolutely no pressure on them what so ever. We started the game all guns blazing and needed a breather so that's what upset me. Anyway it's a good win and a good start to the year so lets not spoil it and find something to moan about. (the irony of me moaning and putting that is not lost on me I can assure you)

your deluded. You think Wood got a hard on because he saw fans streaming out early?

No he thinks Wood got one because he scored twice and Leicester won 6-1 and he didn't even notice fans leaving early.

Or can't you read?

Archived