Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonnyBoy

'Supporters' leaving early

I noticed today that a good number of 'fans' left around 3-5 minutes before the final whistle. I find this absolutely bizarre considering we were winning 6-1. Absolute poor form from a good number of people today, and its not just today... it happens all the time. The only area where i don't see fans leaving early is K/L block.

No suprise atmosphere is shocking at home, people more interested in getting there dinner in the oven

I'm sorry but the excuse of 'i want to get put before the rush of people' is a pathetic excuse. Is it really too much to ask to wait until the final whistle?

I noticed today that a good number of 'fans' left around 3-5 minutes before the final whistle. I find this absolutely bizarre considering we were winning 6-1. Absolute poor form from a good number of people today, and its not just today... it happens all the time. The only area where i don't see fans leaving early is K/L block.

No suprise atmosphere is shocking at home, people more interested in getting there dinner in the oven

I'm sorry but the excuse of 'i want to get put before the rush of people' is a pathetic excuse. Is it really too much to ask to wait until the final whistle?

L1 was really empty at the end. I sit one row from the back, the 4 rows in front of me didn't have a single person in.

No atmosphere at any time

Booing of own players (during match, after I've no problem with)

Leaving a couple of mins before the end with the result safe is understandable and isn't so bad as the other actions (or lack thereof) of 'supporters'

People have lives outside of football, maybe they've got to get home to their kids or have other commitments and need a quick get away? What the **** does it matter to you if they leave a couple of minutes early?

I don't like to see people give up and go on, say, fifty or sixty minutes just because we're losing but when a result's in the bag and there's just a couple of minutes to go? Grow up, it's got no bearing on your life at all.

This is just yet more petty bitching at our own support, it's not going to make the atmosphere any better to have sad little boys getting all elitist about who's the bigger fan. Half those people leaving eighty or ninety seconds before YOU think they should could well have been singing their hearts out all game for all you know. Surely that's far more important?

People have lives outside of football, maybe they've got to get home to their kids or have other commitments and need a quick get away? What the **** does it matter to you if they leave a couple of minutes early?

I don't like to see people give up and go on, say, fifty or sixty minutes just because we're losing but when a result's in the bag and there's just a couple of minutes to go? Grow up, it's got no bearing on your life at all.

This is just yet more petty bitching at our own support, it's not going to make the atmosphere any better to have sad little boys getting all elitist about who's the bigger fan. Half those people leaving eighty or ninety seconds before YOU think they should could well have been singing their hearts out all game for all you know. Surely that's far more important?

leave early then mate?

I don't like it, especially when they all come down the steps, then decided to stand on the steps, or decide to block people's views.

If you are going just go, and walk away like a disgrace.

Some people won't agree, but each to their own I suppose.

Surely not all game if they left early? :ph34r:

the difference between the time it takes home if you leave that early is massive. probably why people do it.

imagine working your bollocks off for the team then watching fans flood out when your 6-1 up. show some respect for the players

Well that certainly wasn't the case today.

Perfectly valid to question why people don't want to applaud the lads at the end of an emphatic 6-1 win and sacrifice five minutes sitting in a traffic jam.

Shame on all you people who spend your hard earned cash to support the club and leave a couple of minutes early to avoid 30,000 people all leaving at the same time. Stop being selfish and think of the players feelings when they see you walking away. Have you never felt the pain of rejection?

Archived