Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
luckyalex13

Free programmes

Hi,

I have 2 or 3 boxes of Leicester city programmes dating back to the mid 80's with a few going back to 60's (some random games not including city)

I am trying to make some space so if anyone is interested then they are free to anyone who wants to collect and take all of them from syston area of Leicester.

Hi,

I have 2 or 3 boxes of Leicester city programmes dating back to the mid 80's with a few going back to 60's (some random games not including city)

I am trying to make some space so if anyone is interested then they are free to anyone who wants to collect and take all of them from syston area of Leicester.

i'd happily take them off your hands and collect! I live 10 mins form syston and went running there today!

Not to tread on weasels toes, if you can't arrange with him, i will take them off your hands to see if I can add to my collection, used to buy them every game in the late 80's early 90's.

Don't suppose it has a Spurs cup final prog in there?

I'm only in east goscote if your local, from reading above i guess you maybe in syston.

In fact if there are any i don't want or duplicates I will be heading to the cardiff game so could arrange to meet weasel if he plans to go, or lives local to cardiff.

If they're still up for grabs I'll happily take then off your hands.

PM me your address and I can collect on my way home from work any day this week (except today).

EDIT: Just missed out to the 2 posts above. If they fall through then let me know.

Cheers

Not to tread on weasels toes, if you can't arrange with him, i will take them off your hands to see if I can add to my collection, used to buy them every game in the late 80's early 90's.

I'm only in east goscote if your local, from reading above i guess you maybe in syston.

In fact if there are any i don't want or duplicates I will be heading to the cardiff game so could arrange to meet weasel if he plans to go, or lives local to cardiff.

got my brother the spurs cup final program off ebay for christmas, along with a few other LCFC bits and bobs.

try looking on there. If you can find one they will go for around a fiver :thumbup:

this seems like a good idea.i have messaged you,

Do that's where you got it from.....

got my brother the spurs cup final program off ebay for christmas, along with a few other LCFC bits and bobs.

try looking on there. If you can find one they will go for around a fiver :thumbup:

So that's where you got it from.....

Archived