Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lobsterboyuk

Searching for Sugar Man - 70s drug music

Doesn't seem to be a thread mentioning this but just watching a film on Rodriguez, a 70s songwriter (drug songs genre, dylan etc...)

His music is amazing if you're into anything like that (and if you haven't listened to that kind of stuff before well worth sampling it). It's a pretty good film as well (Searching for Sugar Man).

I had only ever heard of him from 'Come get it, I got it' by David Holmes. Great track & will be definitely checking out the film :thumbup:

Really enjoyed the documentary, won't give any spoilers but there were a few twists and turns let's say!

Cannot believe I'd never heard his music before, immediately downloaded "Cold Fact" and "Coming from Reality", good stuff.

Really enjoyed the documentary, won't give any spoilers but there were a few twists and turns let's say!

Cannot believe I'd never heard his music before, immediately downloaded "Cold Fact" and "Coming from Reality", good stuff.

Thanks for the heads-up on the film.....looks good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived