Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

'Apart from a couple of exceptions, no one in my squad is available'

dont know how true this is but i was told a few players (not just the subs satday) weren't happy with nuge, knocky , and waggy getting on for their appearance money saturday when it would ve been an opportunity to give the youngsters a game . we couldve took off anyone saturday and even put me on we wouldnt have lost . actually heard theres a few who want to leave in the transfer window .im trying to find out who ?

dont know how true this is but i was told a few players (not just the subs satday) weren't happy with nuge, knocky , and waggy getting on for their appearance money saturday when it would ve been an opportunity to give the youngsters a game . we couldve took off anyone saturday and even put me on we wouldnt have lost . actually heard theres a few who want to leave in the transfer window .im trying to find out who ?

:giggle:

Sounds like bollocks to me. Nigel wouldn't bring a player on so he could get an appearance fee - he wanted to bring on strong subs to help us see the game out. Sounds like someone shit stirring to me.

i think they put it to me in a way that nige has a few favourites , i think youll find out im right , again .

i think they put it to me in a way that nige has a few favourites , i think youll find out im right , again .

how confident are you?

Yeah. It really annoys me how he picks his own signings in Schmeichel and Nugent for every game. And Konchesky too.

Yet players like Wellens never get a chance now.

i think youll find out im right , again .

What were you right about before? Was it when you blamed Andrew Neville for everything rather than Sven. Because I don't see too many complaints this year about him... or is that because it's actually down to the sodding manager and we have one who decides buying shit players isn't the way forward.

Yeah. It really annoys me how he picks his own signings in Schmeichel and Nugent for every game. And Konchesky too.

Yet players like Wellens never get a chance now.

Every manager has favourites, I cannot f'ing stand it when people say stuff like that. That's the nature of bloody football, you pick who you think is the best 11.

Every manager has favourites, I cannot f'ing stand it when people say stuff like that. That's the nature of bloody football, you pick who you think is the best 11.

Of course they do, it's just that we were told before that Pearson picked his own signings and never gave others a chance. Which, given Schmeichel is an ever-present, Nugent plays some part in every match, Konchesky plays when fit, and King has been dropped this season, whilst Wellens and Gallagher have played no or little part, it does put this "favourites" crap under scrutiny.

Of course they do, it's just that we were told before that Pearson picked his own signings and never gave others a chance. Which, given Schmeichel is an ever-present, Nugent plays some part in every match, Konchesky plays when fit, and King has been dropped this season, whilst Wellens and Gallagher have played no or little part, it does put this "favourites" crap under scrutiny.

Anyone with half a brain knew it was crap anyway!

Had a little chat with a few players, have you? I'm calling it - this is absolute ****ing bullshit. The only players probably leaving could be Beckford, Danns, Gallagher and Wellens, all for obvious reasons.

What the **** have you been right about before? Oh that's right; nothing.

Had a little chat with a few players, have you? I'm calling it - this is absolute ****ing bullshit. The only players probably leaving could be Beckford, Danns, Gallagher and Wellens, all for obvious reasons.

What the **** have you been right about before? Oh that's right; nothing.

He's the one who says his mum or auntie or something is a player liaison.

Archived