Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Player-Ratings.co.uk Goes Live

Hi everyone,

Player-Ratings.co.uk has now gone live. It has been updated with the results from the Celtic game and is primed and ready for the new season to begin...well as far as I know.

Any feedback at all be it good or bad would be much appreciated. Any problems need to be sorted out at this stage rather than later on when the season is in full swing.

So feel free to browse the site. There is not that much in the way of content on there at the moment but obviously it will become more content rich as time passes. At least the Celtic game has given you something to look at for now.

Link:

www.player-ratings.co.uk

Thanks for telling me about the Stearman thing. That is an error on my part. As for NewsNow, I'm not sure how it works. Perhaps one of the kind mods on here can PM me and let me know :D

Also what is the diference between 'Performance of the Day' and 'Letdown of the Day' compared to 'Man of the Match' and 'Flop of the Match'?

142056[/snapback]

Those two awards will have more significance as the season progresses, performance of the day will be the player who plays most above his average for the season on that particular day and letdown of the day will be the opposite.

Also what is the diference between 'Performance of the Day' and 'Letdown of the Day' compared to 'Man of the Match' and 'Flop of the Match'?

142056[/snapback]

Those two awards will have more significance as the season progresses, performance of the day will be the player who plays most above his average for the season on that particular day and letdown of the day will be the opposite.

142069[/snapback]

nice to see this kinda stuff :) bookmarked :)

Thanks everyone, I'm touched..really. Davie, you seem to be the only one with problems. Have you checked your internet settings? Have you been having problems with any other web sites? Sure you're not spyware infested?

Thanks everyone, I'm touched..really. Davie, you seem to be the only one with problems. Have you checked your internet settings? Have you been having problems with any other web sites? Sure you're not spyware infested?

142085[/snapback]

I have had problems but that's all been cleared now, no other sites give me problems apart form loading some graphics a bit slowly, but nothing like this that I'm aware of.

142085[/snapback]

I have had problems but that's all been cleared now, no other sites give me problems apart form loading some graphics a bit slowly, but nothing like this that I'm aware of.

142087[/snapback]

I don't know what to do then davie, unless I receive any other similar problems from other people, it's hard to take any action because its working fine for most people. Try it out on other PC's when you get the chance.

Sheff.

142085[/snapback]

142087[/snapback]

I don't know what to do then davie, unless I receive any other similar problems from other people, it's hard to take any action because its working fine for most people. Try it out on other PC's when you get the chance.

Sheff.

142089[/snapback]

after several attepts to load it is now working fine :thumbup: - lets hope this stupid PC of mine allows me to vote ;)

If you can't vote, just post your ratings on here and get someone to vote on your behalf.

Anyway, thanks again everyone, please let your mates know what to do after a match, even if they don't post on these messageboards let them know about my site. I know I can count on you all to help make this a collective success.

f you can't vote, just post your ratings on here and get someone to vote on your behalf.

Anyway, thanks again everyone, please let your mates know what to do after a match, even if they don't post on these messageboards let them know about my site. I know I can count on you all to help make this a collective success.

Just a quick question. If you just have to put your username in to register your ratings, couldn't people just use other people's names and pretend to be other people. For example, I think someone must have used my name and posted really stingy ratings for the players making me look like Scrooge! :P

f you can't vote, just post your ratings on here and get someone to vote on your behalf.

Just a quick question. If you just have to put your username in to register your ratings, couldn't people just use other people's names and pretend to be other people. For example, I think someone must have used my name and posted really stingy ratings for the players making me look like Scrooge! :P

142104[/snapback]

That's it, go and put ideas in to people's heads. ;)

Maybe there could be a way of users registering in order to vote, but that might involve too much work for SF.

Archived