Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smelly-pooface1

ANDY KING

i like kingy, but not sure whether he is good enough for us anymore. his off the ball work is top class but for me he is a luxury player and to be a 1st choice CM you need more aspects to your game than that, dont know what everyone else thinks but i would like to see a new CM come in to provide more competition for danny and matty. what do you guys think? BTW i know he his a fan favourite but do you think he is good enough for what we want to achieve?

Zzzzzzz

We win a few games and people want to get rid of our very decent squad players.

Nothing surprises me on here anymore.

not saying get rid of him i just dont think he is quite good enough. he is a good squad player but id like to see another hard midfield player like liam trotter

not saying get rid of him i just dont think he is quite good enough. he is a good squad player but id like to see another hard midfield player like liam trotter

So you think he's not good enough but want to keep him?

Let's get rid of everybody who's not currently in the first team, we only need 11 players and we all know they wont get injured or have a loss of form, Pearson doesn't need tactical options either because we'll beat anyone we face besides he's clueless tactics wise and only has a plan A.

He's shown what he's capable of plenty of times here. Maybe isn't in the form to warrant a starting place at the moment but definitely still a key player in the squad. Don't be so fickle, it's an indictment of the short term reactions you get from fans nowadays. Are you someone who thinks we're going to waltz into the Premiership and have a right to be there just 'cause we've thrown a few quid about?

SO YOU WANT TO KEEP A PLAYER WHO YOU DON'T THINK IS GOOD ENOUGH? :blink:

HE'S A TOP NOTCH PLAYER AND ONE WHO I RECKON WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THE STEP UP IF WE MAKE IT TO THE PROMISED LAND.

CAPS LOCK.

These threads are so boring. They always start off with "I like ____, BUT". First Dyer, now King. Get a grip. Each player contributes something, even Gallagher. We need a big squad, not just 11 players fgs. Give it a rest!

He's shown what he's capable of plenty of times here. Maybe isn't in the form to warrant a starting place at the moment but definitely still a key player in the squad. Don't be so fickle, it's an indictment of the short term reactions you get from fans nowadays. Are you someone who thinks we're going to waltz into the Premiership and have a right to be there just 'cause we've thrown a few quid about?

not at all i still think he is a good squad player but i was just wandering if anyone else thought hed gone off the boil not just last few games but he seems to have been overshadowed by the better players we have been able to buy recently

SO YOU WANT TO KEEP A PLAYER WHO YOU DON'T THINK IS GOOD ENOUGH? :blink:

HE'S A TOP NOTCH PLAYER AND ONE WHO I RECKON WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THE STEP UP IF WE MAKE IT TO THE PROMISED LAND.

CAPS LOCK.

yeah i understand everyone likes him and that i just prefer different types of midfielders thats all. not saying get rid or anything i think hes a good impact player because hes always got a goal in hin

These threads are so boring. They always start off with "I like ____, BUT". First Dyer, now King. Get a grip. Each player contributes something, even Gallagher. We need a big squad, not just 11 players fgs. Give it a rest!

i know, i dont usually post but though id bring it up to see if anyone shared my views, but clearly not :blink:

yup you dont need to get rid of every player who isnt good enough to start you know :dry:

But you're questioning whether he's good enough for us anymore simply because he isn't first choice right now. And I should stress RIGHT NOW!

We're on a good run.

why do people find is necessary to still pick fault of the team? :dry:

im not look at my post on the crop of players topic. i think we have a young squad that are more than capable of not only getting to the prem but also staying there so pipe down

We need options hes one of them and more than capable at this level.

King, Drinkwater, James.

yhyh id agree with this tbf i just thought we might consider a more defensive option too

He is our goalscorer from midfield along with Knockaert, so he is always useful. Just because he is on the bench, it doesn't mean his Leicester City career is over, if we ever get to the Premier League, due to the fact so many in the past believed he could hit those heights, he deserves a chance in the Premier League with us, if he doesn't perform I can see his long career with us coming to an end.

I would like another central midfielder, but with the performances of Matty James, do we really need a quality experienced Championship player like Trotter, or just someone who can add a bit of competition, but will most likely be on the bench.

Injuries do occur of course, plus all teams around us have 5-6 central midfielders, and it doesn't seem a bad thing to have that many.

King is always useful, and can score vital goals.

He is our goalscorer from midfield along with Knockaert, so he is always useful. Just because he is on the bench, it doesn't mean his Leicester City career is over, if we ever get to the Premier League, due to the fact so many in the past believed he could hit those heights, he deserves a chance in the Premier League with us, if he doesn't perform I can see his long career with us coming to an end.

I would like another central midfielder, but with the performances of Matty James, do we really need a quality experienced Championship player like Trotter, or just someone who can add a bit of competition, but will most likely be on the bench.

Injuries do occur of course, plus all teams around us have 5-6 central midfielders, and it doesn't seem a bad thing to have that many.

King is always useful, and can score vital goals.

agree with this post, he is a good squad player who can score a few goals, my only problem is if james or danny was to get injured king doesnt contribute to controlling the midfield, we never controlled games with danny and king but now with james and danny we do.

Fvck off you annoying cvnt.

good one.

King still has a massive part to play in this seasons promotion push, not everyones cup of tea but theres always the chance he will pop up with a goal when he plays as will Gallagher....

yeah he is always a goal threat and a good squad player and just dont think he offers enough when he starts

Nothing I've said at the start of the season has changed IMO.

King can look great. OR he can go missing and look a shadow of the player he can be.

I'm not sure why.. Fitness, strength, the type of game we are playing?

For me, it's no coincidence that we've had a better run, this time round, since King has been dropped/rested. He looked tired and jaded to me.

agree with this post, he is a good squad player who can score a few goals, my only problem is if james or danny was to get injured king doesnt contribute to controlling the midfield, we never controlled games with danny and king but now with james and danny we do.

Nah, glad you agree with what I said.

But I think he is better than a squad player, and we have controlled games when Drinkwater and King have partnered each other this season. King and Drinkwater have played more times together at home this season, than James and Drinkwater, and we have only lost one game, and drawn one.

Only one team has dominated us at home this season, and that was Crystal Palace, all other home games we have had control, and the majority of them included Drinkwater partnering King in midfield.

Competition is always nice, but to say King is not good enough anymore is pretty rubbish, he has played much better this season than he did last season, and he has added goals again this season, when they seemed to be drying up in 11/12.

James, Drinkwater and King are all very good options, but it wouldn't be no harm to get someone in on loan perhaps just to add competition, because like I said other teams around us have 5-6 central midfielders, and it seems to be working with them. Four is not a bad number.

Archived