Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Wes Morgan

I think St Ledgers the better player, couldn't see Wes coping with top class international strikers like SSL does.

Wes is a good championship defender but will struggle at Premiership level.

A Danny Shittu type of player at best.

Wow, you are definately watching the game with a different perspective to me. I think Wes has been a fantastic buy. He is easily our most consistent player and considering how well he plays that means he is consistently very good.

Agree with you all. Immense player.

Sol sol who?

It really frustrates me when people have to bring this attitude.

Why must we criticize Bamba to praise Morgan? Or moan about Beckford every time Nugent or Wood do well? Are we not capable of being happy without at least clinging on to SOME of our bitterness? No wonder we're such cynical and negative fans.

Bamba put in a shift here, worked hard, did well, he's part of the Leicester City story. Part of our progression to this point. There may not have been a Morgan here without Bamba, we'll never know. Sol was entertaining and popular with many, he's gone now, let him go and just enjoy what we have now.

Morgan's a terrific player who's really answered his doubters (and I was one of them, last season) and become an absolute titan in our defensive effort. Let's not build his pedestal with the abuse of others who did well by this club just because you don't deem them to be his equals.

Mark Hudson might be better than him but I don't really know. If he's not the best defender in the league then he's definitely second best. Brilliant again last night, hasn't played badly yet this season.

hudson is over rated he hates physical battles ie Howard,Big Wes is streets ahead

What it says to me when threads like this pop up, apart from how immense Big Wes is, is just how fvcking good :pearson: and his team are :chant:

Totally agree! It also says how much we are all buzzing about where we are now! It's on!

If he keeps this form up he'll hands down win our player of the year award, absolutely no doubt about it.

Love the man. :wub:

He definitely deserves it. I think Kasper and Nugent will also be contenders for that award. Maybe Knockaert will win the young player of the year award?

Archived