Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Wes Morgan

I think St Ledgers the better player, couldn't see Wes coping with top class international strikers like SSL does.

Wes is a good championship defender but will struggle at Premiership level.

A Danny Shittu type of player at best.

SSL copes with top international strikers by letting them score lots and asking for their shirt after the game.

Wes Morgan should get a clean sweep of managers players and fans player of the year, absloutley outstanding this season so far. Barely put a foot wrong.

Morban does need to start scoring from corners though. He's only scored 1 hasn't he?

Walsh, Elliot, Cross et al still cream him. But he's got plenty of time to catch up.

Always rated him personally. Some of the comments on here were ridiculous just because we brought him of Nottingham Forest. He is strong, good in the air and hard to beat. I like Morgan, a leader with determination. Fantastic signing, yet again, by Nige.

Always rated him personally. Some of the comments on here were ridiculous just because we brought him of Nottingham Forest. He is strong, good in the air and hard to beat. I like Morgan, a leader with determination. Fantastic signing, yet again, by Nige.

I couldn't either, only because a forest fan told me we had signed a real gem of a player for an absolute bargain. How right was he...

Player of the year for me already unless something goes horribly wrong! I like a lot of people on here was non plussed when we signed him but hats off to NP and team! Ultra reliable and consistancy personified! Quite often think back to the game when he went mad and started taking the piss with the stopovers!!!

Archived