Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Huddersfield Sold out

we ain't got any good players anyway.........

You're on the same number points as Wolves, you would have taken that at the start of the season, wouldn't you? :ph34r:

Seriously though, it's your first season at this level for years. Just make sure you stay up and become stable (which you will do). Grayson is a good manager at this level, you have a decent squad on paper with a few more players you could be the side that was playing well at the start of the season.

We've beaten you twice already this year, average say's it will be your turn to win (I hope it isn't), and I guess you'll be extra fired up considering we put six past you earlier in the month. You lost to a good side today, Watford are playing well and it's a tough place to go.

... But I don't watch you every week!

We're taking half of our home attendance to a cup game against Huddersfield? :blink:

Anyway. I've got my tickets. It isn't unreserved seating like it was earlier in the season though.

How about 8000 at Forest which is pretty much equal to the Boro attendance if you factor out the away contingent. :P

City supporting Town fan here! City first, but my sons support Town. An exciting draw in both our games thus far would have done nicely but the Superfoxes are seriously beginning to undermine Town's prospects for the season. Beckford and Danns are decent players, just hope they can help Town stay out of trouble. Divided loyalties, bit of a bummer, wouldn't want Big Wes or Knockeart heading here on loan! Let's hope City go up and Town stay up.

Archived