Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Huddersfield Sold out

There'll be some returns at the TO no doubt, sometimes you get people offering theirs on here too

Really? OK all is not lost yet then. It's a local one for me, don't get to go to many due to working abroad a lot so I was overjoyed when I found out I'd be home for this one.

A nothing FA Cup tie away against a team who are in our division, with whom we have no rivalry and is quite a trek. In spite of all these factors, it has sold out ridiculously quickly.

That's what sensible pricing can do, take note LCFC.

A nothing FA Cup tie away against a team who are in our division, with whom we have no rivalry and is quite a trek. In spite of all these factors, it has sold out ridiculously quickly.

That's what sensible pricing can do, take note LCFC.

Away game though which means there are no STHs. There are always going to be about 14,000 supporters who are guaranteed to turn up to home games (excluding the extreme circumstances of yesterday) because they own a ST. With away games everyone will look at the price of match tickets so the price will have a bigger effect on attendance. None the less, it does show what can be done.

Away game though which means there are no STHs. There are always going to be about 14,000 supporters who are guaranteed to turn up to home games (excluding the extreme circumstances of yesterday) because they own a ST. With away games everyone will look at the price of match tickets so the price will have a bigger effect on attendance. None the less, it does show what can be done.

The main thing is that I would like to see us in front of 28,000 or more as in the first couple of seasons at the Walkers, the atmosphere was much better back then. If we were to have a couple of really good ticket offers between now and the end of the season for key games such as Millwall and the last couple of games, Bolton and Watford, could really hike up the attendances.

I'd love nothing more than a sell-out crowd watching us get promoted.

It's going to be another stroll in the park for ya!

:D

You realise we're Leicester City right?

Nothing about us is predictable, we could easily lose this and then win against Cardiff.

If you can Guarantee that I will take it.

In fairness, if you were to ask me which game I'd prefer to win it'd be Cardiff.

This from someone who loves the FA Cup and would love to sing a bit of Abide With Me at Wembley.

Promotion has to be the priority this season.

Archived