Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Wolves match thread.

Won without playing especially well - that's a good sign for me.

Wolves, by all accounts, haven't performed to that standard in a long time (I saw them lose at home Ipswich over Christmas and they were utterly abysmal).

We didn't get any lucky breaks from the officials and it was what Brian Little would call a "grinding out" a result.

I do, however, find it a little churlish when people nit pick after five league wins in a row. Let's enjoy the ride and see where it takes us.

Man I just don't get some of you lot, dyers run made nuge's goal wow, I recall thinking that he is running into the same space as Nugent and only checked out at the last second, just as likely Nugent told him to get the **** out of the way. Nuggets goal from start to finish was as good as you will ever see, he made it he netted it........ Ho sorry no it was Dyer the footballing wonder kid, give it a rest

:jawdrop:

I thought wolves played well to be honest, in the second half they played better than palace did earlier this season.

When you look at their squad they probably have the best in the league, and it certainly has more depth and experience than ours.

We were given a real test by a team which probably would have stayed in the prem last season if mccarthy wasn't sacked.

Morgan, knocky and nuge were as great as always, contributed a lot, and were the difference between the two,

That sako looks a handful though, worth signing if we go up.

Man I just don't get some of you lot, dyers run made nuge's goal wow, I recall thinking that he is running into the same space as Nugent and only checked out at the last second, just as likely Nugent told him to get the **** out of the way. Nuggets goal from start to finish was as good as you will ever see, he made it he netted it........ Ho sorry no it was Dyer the footballing wonder kid, give it a rest

:jawdrop:

Nuge was pointing before he even got there. The players have voices that they use to speak to each other.

And where was he pointing and why?

Stop being so silly. Nuge needed an overlapping run else he wouldn't have had the space to run into. Lloyd provided that necessity.

Watch it again (courtesy of The Year Of The Fox):

Now stop moaning.

Ps. Nuge & Woody celerating like best mates :wub: :wub: :wub:

Maybe he did, just racks me off the way some praise Dyer for little to no reason. Compared to the rubbish he has served op over the years,

Your lack of support for Dyer concerns me...Who cares about the last 3 years, if he is playing well know shouldnt we be concentrating on that?

Archived