Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Wolves match thread.

Seeing as no one else has started this.

City: Schmeichel, De Laet, Konchesky, Drinkwater, Morgan ©, Marshall, King, Keane, Knockaert, Nugent, Wood.

Subs: Vardy, Dyer, Logan, Waghorn, Gallagher, Wellens, Futacs.

Surprised Wellens is on the bench would make sense to put Moore on the bench surely.

It would make more sense to have Moore on the bench instead of Gallagher.

And no doubt King will get steamrolled by Doumbia and Henry.

Quick question for anyone with sky+

Now then I have to play football tonight so am sky+ Ing the game, I should be home just after half time, so if I was to start to watch my recording when I got home would it still record the rest of the game while I'm watching it from the start? If u get what I mean

Quick question for anyone with sky+

Now then I have to play football tonight so am sky+ Ing the game, I should be home just after half time, so if I was to start to watch my recording when I got home would it still record the rest of the game while I'm watching it from the start? If u get what I mean

Yes.

Really not that confident, think the midfield will be bypassed and once again out muscled by a physical wolves imo, not a fan of king and certainly not the right player for this type of game, but really want him to prove me wrong. I don't think it is by coincidence that the current run has coincided with James getting a run in the team, however c'mon city 3points and we have second for the weekend no matter what (well apart from hull netting 18+)

Archived