Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Wesley Morgan

Casper Shmichel

Richie De Late Wesley Morgan Michael Kean Paul Konchestky

Antony Knockheart Dani Drinkwater Andi King Ben Marchall

Chris Woods David Nujent

Go on ....... you know you want to ........ go on, go on ...... you'll feel better if you do .......... ;)

Bastard! I shall find you and I will kill you. But first I must correct all of this..

He is a quality center back but he is still shy of the late 80's legend Russell Osman, he had some top performances for city but without doubt his best game was against the germans in Escape To Victory.

He was majestic, putting Bobby Moore and Pele in the shade ... OK Pele was carrying a slight shoulder knock!

Wasn't Ricardo in goal that game? ;)

Words cannot describe how good a signing he has been. He could simply just sit by the corner flag and play snake on his phone for the rest of our games, and he would still be my player of the season.

one word for him CLASS :worship:

Too many were concerned that he came from Forest,, who gives a f%$k , hes our player now and our own capt marvel. :yahoo:

player of the season ? WITHOUT DOUBT with Nudge,Kasper 2nd & 3rd for me :celebrate:

Archived