Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Wesley Morgan

Morgan's not Premiership class and couldn't play at International level.

Good in the championship, don't shoot the messenger as everyone on here was against us signing him.

If he can play at this level in the premiership, then he is at least lower prem class. Far worse players have made the step up. Infact far worse players are playing in the prem.

There's not many of our team that I believe could do a job going up a league, but I reckon Morgan could.

He is Immense.

Was he this good for Florist?? If he was they must be gutted.

All i ever heard off my forist mates was that he was decent, but they were constantly looking to replace him. They all said he'd be a terrible captain too. When i told them he was our captain at the start of the season they all laughed!! Shows how much they know!

Just shows what a fantastic management team there is at the club at the moment, looking back at when Sven left now I think Pearson was a better choice than MON anyway

You have it all wrong... according to Bentleys Roof we have a crap manager but good players*

*Who he signed, picked, played etc... but that doesn't count.

Frightens me when he tries to go on the attack. He nearly always loses the ball and then he isn't at the back to cover. Wes you're a great CB, stay in defence unless it's a set piece. Don't think yourself Sol Bamba.

Frightens me when he tries to go on the attack. He nearly always loses the ball and then he isn't at the back to cover. Wes you're a great CB, stay in defence unless it's a set piece. Don't think yourself Sol Bamba.

He hardly ever loses the ball going forward.

I thought the opposite, either goes to one of our men or takes calculated risk. Very rare he presents ball to oppo players like Bamba.

Absolutely this, Wes's forward runs don't fill my pants in the way that good ol' Sol so often did. Very rare that Wes will go deep either in open play, less than once a match on average will he go box to box.

Archived