Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Wesley Morgan

Is the reason why nuge is 'struggling' in the player of the season!! Most times I watch city he is simply our best player, nuge is consistently our 2nd or 3rd best player but Morgan stands out for me!! Love em both tho... Maybe for next season incorporate a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice player of match vote??

When you have all took your hands out of your undies over Morgan, think back and remember how he was caught out of position a few times particularly towards the end which nearly cost us a goal.

No cuddles for you lot tonight!

And yet he's still 375 times the player SSL is... Still he'll be great in the premier league!!!!

Morgan's not Premiership class and couldn't play at International level.

Good in the championship, don't shoot the messenger as everyone on here was against us signing him.

WUM? I don't recall anyone saying he needs to be capped at international level? I'm pretty sure we are celebrating a fantastic leader who puts in a performance week in week out? I cannot remember him making a costly mistake this season. We have the best defensive record so far this season in the league and I'm guessing not far from the best in the country. I'm thinking he has had four partners in the heart of our defense? Something suggests to me that wes is the reason we have this solid and dependable back line.

WUM? I don't recall anyone saying he needs to be capped at international level? I'm pretty sure we are celebrating a fantastic leader who puts in a performance week in week out? I cannot remember him making a costly mistake this season. We have the best defensive record so far this season in the league and I'm guessing not far from the best in the country. I'm thinking he has had four partners in the heart of our defense? Something suggests to me that wes is the reason we have this solid and dependable back line.

I mostly agree, but is has to be noted that Kasper plays a huge role in keeping the back 4 under wraps too. Lad isn't afraid to have a shout, and he's always telling everyone where to go and keeping them focused on corners. When he saved that pen against Boro, he was the one telling everyone to keep their heads in the game. Under appreciated.

I mostly agree, but is has to be noted that Kasper plays a huge role in keeping the back 4 under wraps too. Lad isn't afraid to have a shout, and he's always telling everyone where to go and keeping them focused on corners. When he saved that pen against Boro, he was the one telling everyone to keep their heads in the game. Under appreciated.

Completely agree with your statement. Kasper has also played a massive part in our defensive record. I just wanted to keep it focused on wes.

Completely agree with your statement. Kasper has also played a massive part in our defensive record. I just wanted to keep it focused on wes.

Fair. FWIW I'm torn 4 ways for player of the season between Wes, Nuge, Kasper and Knocky. All 4 have been instrumental in our season so far.

Big love for big Wes. It's nice for a change that we have so many players in our team that we appreciate; with it feeling just a bit like the old days of Walsh, Elliot, Izzet and co. Not saying completely, but just a bit, and that's a lot nicer than some of the stuff we've had to put up with the past 10 years. :)

Player of the season without a doubt. Having said that I don't see why people on here rate him as a great captain though. If it's leading purely by example then I agree. But nowhere near enough leadership and organisation when team is under the cosh.

Wes has had a great season, but the player of the season has got to be Nuge.

He is a quality center back but he is still shy of the late 80's legend Russell Osman, he had some top performances for city but without doubt his best game was against the germans in Escape To Victory.

He was majestic, putting Bobby Moore and Pele in the shade ... OK Pele was carrying a slight shoulder knock!

Archived