Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Worst PreSeason Ever?

With two games called off, loads of injured players and CL having a hard time getting players in, this has to be one of the worst pre seasons we could of had!!

:(

142785[/snapback]

Why not a friendly against Portsmouth or one of the other affected clubs if there's time?

It has been a debacle to be honest, but I hope the club learns from it's mistakes. Not announcing signings before they are concluded would be good for starters.

With two games called off, loads of injured players and CL having a hard time getting players in, this has to be one of the worst pre seasons we could of had!!

:(

142785[/snapback]

Why not a friendly against Portsmouth or one of the other affected clubs if there's time?

142814[/snapback]

We/they may already have plans for the days we were each due to play Inter. Good idea if they don't.

It has been a debacle to be honest, but I hope the club learns from it's mistakes. Not announcing signings before they are concluded would be good for starters.

142816[/snapback]

It's not our clubs fault??!!

Some people may see it like this, but after watching the game on Tuesday, I was pretty happy with the general play, fitness etc of our lads.

FFS, it's only pre season, but some on, lets get behind the lads and start the season with a bang!

Some people may see it like this, but after watching the game on Tuesday, I was pretty happy with the general play, fitness etc of our lads.

FFS, it's only pre season, but some on, lets get behind the lads and start the season with a bang!

142936[/snapback]

Well said Shum I don't think it's that bad at all surely a pre season when we signed Martin Keown, Chris Makin, Scot Gemmill and Nathan Blake was far worse you always get slight injurys this time of the season and the club couldn't do much about the Inter game!

142936[/snapback]

Well said Shum I don't think it's that bad at all surely a pre season when we signed Martin Keown, Chris Makin, Scot Gemmill and Nathan Blake was far worse you always get slight injurys this time of the season and the club couldn't do much about the Inter game!

142970[/snapback]

Perhaps it's saved us a few more injuries to the guys who might well have been chasing Inter all over the park. :):):)

And, perhaps with all the unexpected time on his hands CL will actually be able to sign the couple of players he's promised us - as in words-on-paper signing rather than words-in-paper. :):):)

142936[/snapback]

142970[/snapback]

Perhaps it's saved us a few more injuries to the guys who might well have been chasing Inter all over the park. :):):)

And, perhaps with all the unexpected time on his hands CL will actually be able to sign the couple of players he's promised us - as in words-on-paper signing rather than words-in-paper. :):):)

142990[/snapback]

Very clever :P

Quite true - although it's unfortunate the boys wont get a stern test against one of Italy's top sides, it does give the boss some more time to draft some more recruits in - hopefully.

It might actually be good for us if we get some cash out of those frightened little Italians - I saw a number somewhere claiming the club will lose around 250 thousand quid thanks to the Italians staying put (money spent on preperations, and revenue lost from ticket sales). If we could get that cash back and then some (here's to hoping) that must surely allow us a little extra (a little is to be stressed here) cash to help bring in the hard-to-get targets like that Plymoth lad we're after.

We'll see, in the meantime all we can hope is we can screw Milan for a few hundred thou :P

Archived