Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Song Boys In Blue

Loved hearing a song from L Block last night that had the line "we're the boys in blue", but couldn't make out any other lines. Anyone able to say what the lines of the tune are??! Cheers

Wasn't the Melbourne Victory one, was it?

Leicester City

Our boys in blue

The terrace sings

As one for you (/a song for you)

We struggle on the lalalala bit cos not many people know the tune. The people that do need to shout the loudest and hope the others can pick up on it. It's not that hard to pick up just each syllable of the lines replaced by a "la" !

Oh and I though Jobber did a good job, and he slowed the Ben Marshall chant right down thank god.

Jobber should do pretty much the exact same tune as he does for WLY, at a decent, consistent tempo too.

I doubt he'll ever match Ajax's version though;

3 mins in.

Thayer do have a large amount of singers and 2 small drums which are better for this kind of chant.

I went to the Melbourne Derby (Melbourne Victory v Melbourne Heart) over Christmas, the atmosphere was amazing, up there with one of the best i've experienced.

This is how it's done;

Pretty much everyone stayed (Well Victory fans anyway) after the match for about 15 - 20 minutes chanting and celebrating, here is after the match;

Take notes as regards atmosphere!

Archived