Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Guess The Film

ft15_zpsc139537a.jpg

one for Boxingfoxes?

Any idea where the first pic is? I fancy a visit.

I can't get Thatcher out of my head.....not good!

Giz a clue?

the champ?

Yes The Champ. I thought it was easy, but was a bit of a poor one because of the T in 'thatch'.

Any idea where the first pic is? I fancy a visit.

It's 'Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem' in Nottingham - the oldest pub in the world!! Just off Castle Boulevard at the foot of the castle.

Something I found out recently........the Bakers Arms in Blaby is the second oldest pub in Britain, dating back to 1485.

Wow, just up the road from me then. Thought it was somewhere exotic like Exmouth! Off for a pint there soon then.

Quite fancy going to visit the second picture place too but if it's in Bruge I may not get the chance. Looks marvellous though.

Wow, just up the road from me then. Thought it was somewhere exotic like Exmouth! Off for a pint there soon then.

Quite fancy going to visit the second picture place too but if it's in Bruge I may not get the chance. Looks marvellous though.

Tell them you're a double glazing salesman and give them a quote to replace all the windows and doors in white UPVC :thumbup:

I did originally think the 2nd picture was some kind of S&M, candle wax carry on.

Exorcist? Although, I wouldn't know what this has got to do with Mandy Rice-Davies?

EXORCIST... Have my easter eggs...

Explanation...

Mandy Rice-Davies... ex-whore

Cyst

I really thought I'd done you with that one.

Archived