Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Guess The Film

ft4_zps251cfd71.jpg

What team is that? It's not Italy in change strip, the flag is the wrong way round, so I thought it might be Ireland, but again, wrong way round. Mexico is also green, white, red with an emblem besides. Thought it might be Hungary and their flag was turned 90 degrees and the guy next to the goalie does look a little like Puskas...

in fact, it does look like a colourised picture and it's not unknown for people to get colours wrong in them. (My mum has a portrait picture of me as a toddler and my dazzling blue eyes are brown! :dry: )

ft4_zps96b1a568.jpg

It wasn't a deliberate red herring on my part :ph34r: I think the picture has been 'coloured' incorrectly or reversed. The colour of the kit is unusual & I thought that would give it away. Here's another old picture with the badge the opposite way round. I don't know which is correct?

Archived