Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Peterborough Post-Match Thread (2-1 away loss)

Don't know if this has been mentioned but im watching the FLS, the commentator said 'Leicesters knack of conceding late goals came back to bite them again'

Yet foxblogger said that was our first time we've conceded in the last 10mins this season??

Just sums up how clueless they are and pretty much confirms they're not in any form a source for information.

Sorry if it sounds picky but that really is absolutely piss poor, literally making things up.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but im watching the FLS, the commentator said 'Leicesters knack of conceding late goals came back to bite them again'

Yet foxblogger said that was our first time we've conceded in the last 10mins this season??

I was surprised to hear that. We've only conceded 1 goal in the last 10 minutes before (Blackburn).

That was actually 79 minutes, so Saturday was the first time.

I'd just like to say how disappointed I was with some of our fans on Sat. You know the ones, who literally say nothing, no singing or cheering up until things go wrong, then they find their voice and all that comes out is relentless moaning.

And the fans starting a fight with stewards because they wouldn't let fans out via the front of the stands need to get a life!!!

The above were the minority the majority were excellent, great turn out and particularly the fans backing the team when boro scored....

Archived