Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Peterborough Post-Match Thread (2-1 away loss)

Knee jerk reaction much?

Wonder what Cardiff fans were saying when they were beaten at home by these lot.

Standard Foxestalk.

Odd team from Pearson today, Vardy and Kings inclusion was puzzling. Would have preferred Futacs/Waghorn and James myself.

Not the end of the world though. By the sounds of it they played well.

Knee jerk reaction much?

Wonder what Cardiff fans were saying when they were beaten at home by these lot.

You must've seen a different Leicester side today.

Bar Morgan, all other nine field players were pretty much useless.

King... :nono:

Shit result just when we didn't need it.

Can't understand why King's starting ahead of James. If Wood is out for 6 weeks plus we need another striker on loan. Just as was the case before we got Wood, I don't trust Waghorn and Vardy to score goals.

It sounded like the last two games, lacklustre, half-hearted, didn't keep the tempo high and take the game to them. We've gone ahead and again not built on it.

It's not really acceptable to be dominated by the bottom team. Pearson needs to ask himself why that's happened. We were similarly second best for large parts of the second half against Wolves.

Desperate for a Brighton win.

Disappointing result and poor performance but there are bound to be days like these - no need to start throwing your toys out the pram.

The test will be how we bounce back and I'm sure we will. The Vardy / Waggy situation is a problem though - let's hope Wood's injury is very minor.

Come on Brighton!

We cant win every game and something like this was bound to happen.

But even still. Can someone please tell me why we bought Futacs? Waghorn and Vardy are NOT in form, haven't been all season which is evident today by the fact that they both missed a fair few chances?

I dont mind the fact that we lost, sh*t happens. But there are patterns to when we lose as far as im concerned, and the writing was on the wall today before kick off. We knew it would be a case of missed chance after chance....and it was

We're not a one-man team. But I think it's obvious what our first XI should be - and that is James and Wood. Their replacements are just simply not as good. King on his day can be good enough (though his day seems fairly rare to be honest) but I don't think Waghorn or Vardy are good enough to even be third choice.

Should have taken a chance on Futacs. I just hope Hull don't punish us for our slip up.

so disappointed. it's a wake up call, but results have gone for us and hopefully brighton will do us a favour later on.

i think it highlights how short we are up front though. wood made a massive difference and nuge is a top player, but vardy and waghorn just aren't good enough i'm afraid. i'm not sure what futacs has done either, has he shagged pearson's missus or something? he just doesn't get a look in. if wood is out for six weeks like it's rumoured, then mr. pearson needs to bring in someone on loan i think.

anyways, come on brighton!

Knee jerk reaction much?

They probably weren't too fussed being so far ahead.

We're not going to get automatic promotion if we don't capitalise on teams below us dropping points. Saying it's a reality check isn't a knee-jerk reaction. It just reminds the players that they have to earn 2nd place.

Archived