Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigHeadLCFC

Wingers available on loan?

Either McManaman or Marc Albrighton would be nice.

Marc's on loan sounds great, he's having a poor season to be fair at Villa he just doesn't look prem quality. Marc on loan would be a fantastic signing, but i'm unsure Villa would loan him out they've already got a small squad.

Guest BlueBrett

Getting on a lot but I'm sure Jay Jay Okocha would still get people off their seats. He's so good they named him twice for goodness sake!

Getting on a lot but I'm sure Jay Jay Okocha would still get people off their seats. He's so good they named him twice for goodness sake!

He's been retired for 5 years and he was too old then, add to the fact he's Nigerian so he's probably 5 years older than he states on top of that.

Let's get Carlos Valderrama in to partner him.

Why do you keep banging on about a player who is in Fulham's match day squad every week?

On the bench, like Callum McManaman and others.

Not getting starting game time though.

They also have Kerim Frei, who might be a better shout.

Earlier in the season though, a bit like Suso really he was starting, now he isn't, and Kacaniklic is the same at Fulham.

He scored against West Brom last month lol I think he's started the last few games, obviously some of those were FA cup

Archived