Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Watch Dogs

I got the platinum trophy for this the other day, which took a lot longer than I expected. Decent enough game but everything became tedious and laborious.

It will now be destined to sit on a shelf never to be touched again.

Oh dear.  I've not heard of this issue. 

This might sound a daft question, but do you have enough HDD space to install it to?

Mine is being swallowed up fast by huge installs and I doubt it will improve.  The Witcher 3 will take up a 55GB install from disc I read last week.

Oh dear.  I've not heard of this issue. 

This might sound a daft question, but do you have enough HDD space to install it to?

Mine is being swallowed up fast by huge installs and I doubt it will improve.  The Witcher 3 will take up a 55GB install from disc I read last week.

I did some more digging and apparently if you download and install the update file (which happens automatically) before the game is fully installed from disc then it will freeze and not work, as was the case for me.

I deleted the game, disconnected my console from the internet and re-installed from the disc. It then fully installed in about two minutes, I connected back to the internet to download the update and it all worked smoothly from there.

So far so good, take a bit of exploring to experiment everything but for £20 I can see this giving me a lot of hours of gameplay

I downloaded Thief demo too, it's on offer for £10 from PlayStation Store for the next week so if the demo is good I will probably buy that too

Archived