Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Watch Dogs

...arrived at South Midlands Mail Centre on the 2014-05-25, and is now on its way to the local Delivery Office.

It's coming! :)

make the Tuesday after then ;)lol

Be warned if anyone is torrent downloading the PC version....there meant to be a virus within it

ironic game about hacking....hacking peoples computers. lol

awful scores....not even not even 11/10 or 6/5

time to cancel the pre orders everyone. lol  :ph34r:  :nigel:

You laugh but I've never herd of any of those sources lol.

And to be honest that's quite a list of faults, how you can give a game a perfect score and go one to say that it "isn't earth shattering" I don't know. I'll see what Edge or Gamespot say their usually fairly accurate. 

The car mechanics of this game will be criticised. As will the graphics.

It's not a next gen title though. Until devs stop developing cross gen platforms, nothing will be.

First title truly next gen? Order 1886? AC Unity? Driveclub?

Depends what gets pushed back even further.

im preparing my hardhat for Manwell's post later ;)

seems to be getting a few 7's, 4/5 etc

most of them positive reviews....not bad for a new IP imo.

I want a pirate game now. lol

Got hold of this yesterday. Given it about 3 or 4 hours so far.  Yeah....its been over hyped for sure but its not a bad game.  Like a lot of reviews say though, it doesn't look anywhere near as good as all the previous trailers suggest.  I've only had my PS4 a couple of days, but Assassins Creed and Infamous both look considerably better graphically.

Having said that, it plays pretty well, there is loads to do at every corner it seems so far so should keep you entertained for a while.  If reviews are hovering around the 8/10 mark I'd say thats about right.

Given the minimum specs for PC, which exceed my Alienware (which outclasses your PS3 or 360 comfortably) I'd be surprised if it's a particularly hideous game on that format.

If it's not very pretty on PS4, that's probably a damming indictment of your fancy new machines!

Given the minimum specs for PC, which exceed my Alienware (which outclasses your PS3 or 360 comfortably) I'd be surprised if it's a particularly hideous game on that format.

If it's not very pretty on PS4, that's probably a damming indictment of your fancy new machines!

It's not the new machines. It's the fact that this game is being released cross gen that is the problem.

The sequel will be a big jump forward, just like AC2 was compared to AC.

9 from CVG will do me. Royal Mail hurry up please!

still no communicae from the club book delivery guys. crossed fingers here while i try and ignore every bad word i read about it. i dont see how it can look worse thn a gameplay vid, you have to take peoples tv sets into account too. 

frankie, pirate game.....AC4?

still no communicae from the club book delivery guys. crossed fingers here while i try and ignore every bad word i read about it. i dont see how it can look worse thn a gameplay vid, you have to take peoples tv sets into account too. 

frankie, pirate game.....AC4?

ive finished AC4(plat and everything)

just a proper Pirate game :). its an untapped area as far as Im aware.

Archived