Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Watch Dogs

Now I'm not a gamer that is obessed about graphics. I just care about the quality of the game and entertainment factor. But,  take a look at the 360 version of Watch Dogs it's graphics are absymal for a seventh generation console. You'd expect these sort of graphics on the Wii and PS2.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22073/article/watch-dogs-on-xbox-360-objects-in-distance-look-like-they-are-from-a-ps2-game/

Think I'm going to wait to see some PS3 footage before I commit to buying, gutted I still haven't got myself a PlayStation 4.

i wouldnt be too gutted about it. I brought mine but wish i had waited. It just sat there at the moment. Still waiting for an awesome game to come out. im going to wait for reviews before i commit to watchdogs

If it gets 7s it's slightly better than Thief

If it gets 8s it's slightly better than Infamous.

I reckon it will get 8.5s. I think reviews will knock the graphics and we'll be left with an "it should be better for a next gen title scenario" despite releasing on all platforms and being 5.5 years in the making.

I'm thinking original AC, decent but rough around the edges in places. I'd expect the next one to be amazing.

If it gets 7s it's slightly better than Thief

If it gets 8s it's slightly better than Infamous.

I reckon it will get 8.5s. I think reviews will knock the graphics and we'll be left with an "it should be better for a next gen title scenario" despite releasing on all platforms and being 5.5 years in the making.

I'm thinking original AC, decent but rough around the edges in places. I'd expect the next one to be amazing.

Thats probably a good way to look at it. One would hope the missions are better than ac1 though lol

Archived