Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Palace Away...

When Palace came to our place, their fans were terrific, that's how we should support our team.

I think that we should try a similar thing, confetti, balloons, flags, banners, I also think we should make a particular emphasis on "Our Boys In Blue" and "When You're Smiling". Their song is "We Love You" and they completely embarrassed us when they sung it. I doubt anybody in the football league, even England is particularly familiar with both "Our Boys In Blue" and "When You're Smiling" lets get people onboard and make sure people know the words!

When Palace came to our place, their fans were terrific, that's how we should support our team.

I think that we should try a similar thing, confetti, balloons, flags, banners, I also think we should make a particular emphasis on "Our Boys In Blue" and "When You're Smiling". Their song is "We Love You" and they completely embarrassed us when they sung it. I doubt anybody in the football league, even England is particularly familiar with both "Our Boys In Blue" and "When You're Smiling" lets get people onboard and make sure people know the words!

Our away support is generally excellent, very different from the air of negativity that surrounds the KP

I completely agree however it was better when we were close to their ultras so you could bounce songs off each other. Not ideal being opposite end of ground to them but " our boys in blue" would be a good if done well.

Referring to the 'Our Boys in Blue', i distinctly heard sheffield wednesday sing it before we did this season, and also heard one other (think it may have been middlesboro).

Just like most clubs their away support is better than at home.

The year we made the play-offs and bruno berner scored we out sang them for 90 mins.

True.

But I don't think I've seen the negativity we regularly do, mostly it's just silence and mutedly cheering the goods bits, rather than moaning before we even we start. Quite frankly it's an abysmal situation, part of it frustration, part of it heighted expectancy.

It would be amazing to see a good section of the supporters support for duration of the match... instead of moaning even during the warm-up

I thought our best year at Selhurst was 10/11 opening day. Bearing in mind we were 3 down by half-time I thought vocally we were fantastic.

We've literally gone downhill since even that year (although we seemed to be good at a lot that year IMO).

I'm all for this though. I think we've had a weak year vocally away from home if I'm brutally honest, it's picked up a bit lately, good at Peterborough, pretty good at Blackpool & I could only hear ours on the radio at Ipswich so maybe we've turned a corner. It'd be good to have us take an end there like they had at us because they were quality.

No way I'm missing this. One of the best fixtures on the list for me, in-fact other than Forest I'd say this is the one I'm looking forward to most.

Archived