Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Brighton away - Now Sold Out.

My ticket still hasn't arrived in the post.

I don't know why I'm bothering. I just cannot see anything other than a poor defeat and a poor atmosphere.

Be positive.

This run has got to end soon and I'm having a few quid on a decent result for us on Saturday.

Couple of beers in the pub first then a good old sing song at the Amex.

Up the Blue Boys!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Doubt it , but who REALLY sits in their own seats at away games?

I would say the majority of fans do otherwise there would be total mayhem 5 minutes before kick off with everyone trying to find a seat.

Some knob jockey waltzed up 5 minutes after kick off at Huddersfield in the FA cup, we were all standing in our own seat area, he stares at me and says in his Phil Mitchell voice, " that's my seat, move".

I looked at the twat and said it wasn't as its on my ticket, he continues for a few more seconds with small low IQ words, then says, "only joking mate" and goes to put his arm around me.

No thanks, now shut TFU and don't speak to me again. He was one of the, miss first 5 minutes, leave early for half time, come back late for second half, then when they scored he never came back.

If I never see the tool again it will be too soon.

Be positive.

This run has got to end soon and I'm having a few quid on a decent result for us on Saturday.

Spot on but you're having a laugh if you think Dan will be positive it's just not in his nature ....Wellens!!!!!

Be positive.

I've been positive pre-match about so many aways this year so I'm just going to this fully expecting shit all-round, hopefully it will surprise me but I'm not holding my breath.

I thought Barnsley would be decent noise-wise but it was probably the worst all season.

Spot on but you're having a laugh if you think Dan will be positive it's just not in his nature ....Wellens!!!!!

It isn't in my nature and to be honest I've been given very little reason to think otherwise.

Archived