Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Brighton away - Now Sold Out.

Is there any parking for this whatsoever?

Parkings a right bugger around the ground

- you have to buy a permit , which is £13 quid a game to park by the stadium

The club try to get people to travel on public transport hence bus, park and ride and train travel around Sussex pre and post match is covered by the match ticket , however I'm guessing it's not alot of good for an away fan in a hurry

a few park and ride schemes avaliable around the city with Mill Road , Mirthias House (along the Lewes Road) and the Racecourse.

People tend to try and park around the Coldean or Moulsecoomb areas (5/10 minute walk) , they are trying to clamp down on it mind.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?275310-Info-for-a-Charlton-fan&highlight=Lewes

Should be doable (the sell out) , sold every seat we could for the P*l*ce game which was a Sunday (capped capacity mind) , last night considering it was a midweek we shifted over 28,000 - proper six pointer against two good footballing sides on a Saturday should be no excuses really.

As for the game - Well that I'm not so confident about , there's no doubt you guys will bounce back this season and still be chasing the play offs , just hope we can delay it slightly longer but it will be a big ask.

Should be doable (the sell out) , sold every seat we could for the P*l*ce game which was a Sunday (capped capacity mind) , last night considering it was a midweek we shifted over 28,000 - proper six pointer against two good footballing sides on a Saturday should be no excuses really.

As for the game - Well that I'm not so confident about , there's no doubt you guys will bounce back this season and still be chasing the play offs , just hope we can delay it slightly longer but it will be a big ask.

You're in for a shock

lol lol lol

Will be the easiest 3 points you gain all year

Really? Admittedly not seen much of you lot this season (watched the Derby game and one or two others) , you lacked the rub of the green but weren't far off.

At the KP you embarassed us I felt , shocking display , like I say wouldn't be surprised if you bounced back against us (although I hope you don't)

Really? Admittedly not seen much of you lot this season (watched the Derby game and one or two others) , you lacked the rub of the green but weren't far off.

At the KP you embarassed us I felt , shocking display , like I say wouldn't be surprised if you bounced back against us (although I hope you don't)

We've been shocking since the end of January (bar Blackburn at home) culminating in a display at Barnsley on Monday which has to be one of, if not the worst I've since as a Leicester fan.

I can take being beaten it's the lack of effort from 90% of our team at the minute which is the real killer. If you score early I'll be disappointed if you don't get 6.

Bolton are your biggest threat, not us.

You'll pass it around as you do, we won't press the ball, you'll get in behind and Kasper will save it. It will then get played out to any member of the defence who will look long straight the way, Wood won't jump for the ball, you'll get it back and the cycle repeats itself

You complain too much, if your that concerned about atmosphere, make it yourself. Every post you do is about how poor our fans are.

Yep every single post I've ever made is about how poor our fans are lol

How do you know I don't make it myself?

My ticket still hasn't arrived. :mellow:

Really looking forward to this game. I love away days.

Me and my nipper are going out for an early brekkie in Ryde, leave the island about 9.45am, have some lunch and a beer (or two) for me and a coke for him..

Just to relax the vocal chords you understand :thumbup:

Make a damn fine day of it.

Shame the grounds well out of Brighton, and the parking is non existent. Apart from that i'm looking forward to this. Should be a decent atmosphere if its a sell out.

Your ticket enables free travel :thumbup:

Parkings a right bugger around the ground

- you have to buy a permit , which is £13 quid a game to park by the stadium

The club try to get people to travel on public transport hence bus, park and ride and train travel around Sussex pre and post match is covered by the match ticket , however I'm guessing it's not alot of good for an away fan in a hurry

a few park and ride schemes avaliable around the city with Mill Road , Mirthias House (along the Lewes Road) and the Racecourse.

People tend to try and park around the Coldean or Moulsecoomb areas (5/10 minute walk) , they are trying to clamp down on it mind.

http://www.northstan...highlight=Lewes

How about at the Uni of Sussex which is basically next door isn't it? Was looking online and saw something about being able to park there?

Archived