Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Brighton away - Now Sold Out.

I've outed on this one, decided to go to Stoke instead probably be a lot cheaper than this! Plus performance wise they don't deserve at the moment, we'll be lucky to take a thousand now! Next away for me would probably be Palace.

And Villa do?

They hardly ever move fixtures after tickets have gone on sale. The only game I can think of is Cardiff this season and that was due to the FA Cup twice and once because of fixtures clogging up which came about as a result of poor planning when it was rearranged.

Brighton won't get moved, I'll be amazed if it does.

We won't have anymore games moved for TV. Forest has the potential to be live on sky, but they'll all still kick off at the same time.

The TV games for Brighton and Palace have already been announced.

Go on sale, Monday. Palace Prices announced too.

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/

We have been given an allocation of 2,000 tickets for this fixture.

Prices as follows:

Adults £28

Seniors 65+ £20

Under 18s £14

Under 10s £7

Please note this fixture is an ALL TICKET FIXTURE therefore all tickets must be purchased by 2pm on Friday 5th April, subject to availability.

Tickets will go on sale:

Monday 25th March Priority 1 STH

Tuesday 26th March Priority 2 STH

Wednesday 27th March Priority 3 STH

Thursday 28th March Members

Friday 29th March General Sale

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will depart from King Power Stadium at 9am.

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £21

Under 18s £19

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18s £24

Under 18s £21

surely we will sell 2,000 before 3rd priority.... dont you think so? its a big game and people will make a day out of it.

I haven't seen a game that's sold out before 3rd priority. Chelsea and Norwich sold out on the P3 day of sale.

I think there's only 1500ish in P1&2 so it can't possibly sell out before P3 day. Although it's a big game it's also our furthest away trip of the season, honestly you don't need to worry.

I haven't seen a game that's sold out before 3rd priority. Chelsea and Norwich sold out on the P3 day of sale.

I think there's only 1500ish in P1&2 so it can't possibly sell out before P3 day. Although it's a big game it's also our furthest away trip of the season, honestly you don't need to worry.

thanks man, and your saying there is a 1,500 cap that them priority's can have?

Archived