Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Brighton away - Now Sold Out.

Can you elaborate? Collecting the tickets on the day so..?

You get free public transport in Brighton with your match ticket. See BHAFC Braders post a couple of pages or so back.

But as you're collecting on the day don't think you'll be able to use it.

How about at the Uni of Sussex which is basically next door isn't it? Was looking online and saw something about being able to park there?

the nearer car park by the Sports bit is for 1901ers and I believe there quite on top of making sure the others are used by students only , by all means give it a go but that's the state of play I believe (I tend to bus it in so not 100% with the parking aspect)

Sold out according to OS.

Nor mine. Concerning. lol

When did you order yours? I've just rang them, I ordered it on Thursday last week and they reckon due to that it wasn't posted until Tuesday this week due to bank holidays etc... and that if it doesn't come tomorrow or Saturday morning, ring them up and they'll send it down to Brighton for you to collect at the ground.

This ticket ordering thing the club have seems pretty poor tbh. The amount of late arrivals people report is way too high and that's just on FT.

Has anyone ever been unable to attend a game because their ticket didn't arrive in time? It seems a bit of a risk to me, of course there's less effort involved but I just prefer going down to the ticket office because I know I'll walk away with a ticket in my hand.

When did you order yours? I've just rang them, I ordered it on Thursday last week and they reckon due to that it wasn't posted until Tuesday this week due to bank holidays etc... and that if it doesn't come tomorrow or Saturday morning, ring them up and they'll send it down to Brighton for you to collect at the ground.

Easy enough but does that mean you lose out on the free travel as you can't show your match ticket?

the nearer car park by the Sports bit is for 1901ers and I believe there quite on top of making sure the others are used by students only , by all means give it a go but that's the state of play I believe (I tend to bus it in so not 100% with the parking aspect)

Ok thanks for the info. Am I right in saying that a football ticket will get me free transport via train bus etc when in Brighton?

Think am going to park in centre and get train to Falmer

This ticket ordering thing the club have seems pretty poor tbh. The amount of late arrivals people report is way too high and that's just on FT.

Has anyone ever been unable to attend a game because their ticket didn't arrive in time? It seems a bit of a risk to me, of course there's less effort involved but I just prefer going down to the ticket office because I know I'll walk away with a ticket in my hand.

I wasn't able to make the decision to go until Sunday and I've worked each day this week in Northants so that unfortunately isn't an option.

I agree though, usually I'd purchase at the ground on a match day.

Fair enough, bit annoying that it'd mean getting to the ground earlier though.

I ordered mine on Sunday so I'd imagine it'd have been sent out around the same time.

You'd think the club would be on top of their ticket distribution because of this. Surely they know the match ticket is needed to use the free travel?

You need proof of buying a ticket with you.

"So just show your match ticket or proof of ticket booking (if collecting your match tickets from the ticket office at the stadium)."

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/brighton_and_hove_albion/index.htm

You need proof of buying a ticket with you.

"So just show your match ticket or proof of ticket booking (if collecting your match tickets from the ticket office at the stadium)."

http://www.footballg...lbion/index.htm

Fair enough. Still not ideal though and shouldn't even be an issue! The ticket office really are getting sloppy when it comes to sending tickets out.

Archived