Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzycomeback

Brighton away - Now Sold Out.

Having problems finding cheap rooms for this, travelodge seem to be sold out and Premier Inn looks to have priced me out. This fixture doesn't help being in the easter holidays.

Yes we struggled until my missus got on the case and got us a couple of rooms for £130 for two nights each. Most wanted ridiculous money.

• 2 weeks later...

This will be at least £26+ quid for this. My guess is £28 for adults.

Not a cheap place

East Stand: Adults £34, Senior Citizens £24, Under 18's £17, Under 10's £9

South Stand & South East Corner: Adults £28, Senior Citizens £20, Under 18's £14, Under 10's £7

Steep definitely and bordering ridiculous (The club say it's to cover the "free travel" aspect of each ticket)

Fancy this one as not been before.£29 return on the train for me,which isn't bad,couldn't drive for that.

Think we sold out sharpish last year,so hope it makes general,plus I'm away from the 23rd to the 1st March.

You lot should have more seats this season obviously due to a higher capacity (although Charlton weirdly have only got 2,000 apparently)

As for hotels , not a strong subject for me down here (obviously) but all seem to be a short travel to the ground either by train or bus (Number 25 will drop you right outside the ground) : http://www.google.co.uk/hotels/?gl=GB&sdp=true#search;l=Brighton,+United+Kingdom;q=cheap+hotels+in+brighton;d=2013-04-05;n=2;si=

Definitely an U18's job if they're the prices.

£34 in your East Stand? How the hell are you retaining this many fans?!

Large number of season tickets (and that's not the most expensive either ,£41 for the "cheap seats") still is a joke for second tier football - I dread to think what we'll charge if we ever make the promise land.

Like I and many others have ranted about before , the Barber era has truly begun - whilst it's going well fantastic but I'm DREADING to think how empty the AMEX will be when it all starts going to pot..

In the boozers were good, but I thought in the ground was really quite

Yeah the acoustics are weird now I must admit , last season could hear the away fans clear as a bell (I'm North Stand) , this season since they've filled in the corners etc... not so much.

Thought it was all a little sterile if I'm being brutally honest. Our end was good in numbers/standing but noisewise we were so flat it was untrue. It didn't help with the day itself in the slightest however that FoxTravel was the only way of getting there, the stewards/police practically told us it'd be a waste of time going into town as they weren't accepting away fans and that we'd have hardly any time so we just went straight in. If I'm honest, if it's not that cheap I won't bother.

Thought it was all a little sterile if I'm being brutally honest. Our end was good in numbers/standing but noisewise we were so flat it was untrue. It didn't help with the day itself in the slightest however that FoxTravel was the only way of getting there, the stewards/police practically told us it'd be a waste of time going into town as they weren't accepting away fans and that we'd have hardly any time so we just went straight in. If I'm honest, if it's not that cheap I won't bother.

Barnsley, with unreserved seating, cheaper tickets, closer to the centre, just seems a better day all-in-all, if you had to choose.

Oh certainly and I've done Barnsley 4 times already, it's a no-brainer if I have to choose. Out of the four aways remaining I think this is the only one I wouldn't be massively fussed about missing although I'll probably still end up going.

Archived