Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Song for Derby

On a day when we annouce we have only sold 640 tickets and offer free scarves.

People in glass houses and all that.

Thats the whole point of the chant. This is how it feels to be Derby i.e. no travelling fans. Our support is usually awesome away.

Four times more than what they sold.

Yeah, we should be the ones who are embarrassed by our away support.

Whoo ****ing hoo.

Maybe i lived in the wrong era but even when we could only cram 21k into filbert st. We sold out most places away. So the percentage of fans travelling away was higher than it is now.

Plus why the **** do you care about the sheeps travelling support. Is your dad bigger than their dad as well?

Really, have we sold that many, shit, come on buy tickets you miserable lot, tell your friends as well.

So what if its on TV, so what if it costs a lot, so what if there is a recession, go without food, don't treat the mrs to anything. GET A TICKET!!

It should matter enough to all of you. Lets not have Derby taking the piss.

Really, have we sold that many, shit, come on buy tickets you miserable lot, tell your friends as well.

So what if its on TV, so what if it costs a lot, so what if there is a recession, go without food, don't treat the mrs to anything. GET A TICKET!!

It should matter enough to all of you. Lets not have Derby taking the piss.

So your saying spend 30 quid for a ticket to save a few shitty songs from that shit haha or not pal.

So your saying spend 30 quid for a ticket to save a few shitty songs from that shit haha or not pal.

Fair play, go watch Oadby Town for a fiver then. You can't be bothered to put your money behind supporting your team at one of our local rivals then make a choice and support someone you can afford

Whoo ****ing hoo.

Maybe i lived in the wrong era but even when we could only cram 21k into filbert st. We sold out most places away. So the percentage of fans travelling away was higher than it is now.

Plus why the **** do you care about the sheeps travelling support. Is your dad bigger than their dad as well?

The aim of this thread is to suggest a song aimed at mocking Derby's away support. So I was quick point out that, while you may find 600 disappointing, there's a certain club that really should be ashamed of themselves.

In answer to your question "what do I care about their support?" - Not much to be honest, I just think it'd be a good thing to laugh about at Pride Park. That is what chants at football games tend to be based on, abuse towards the opposition.

Or make a stand and say you think ticket prices in this country are too high and £32 is unacceptable even for a big local derby.

But no, I'm sure 2k singing "loyal supporters" and "If you're watching on the telly you're a cvnt" will be great...

Archived