Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Player (or maybe overpaid shite) Ratings?

I personally thought it wasn't till Knocky came on that we started to link the midfield with the attack.

He didn't play well, but Christ, was better than Kane.

IF Pearson has agreed that Kane must start this would be another ridiculous management decision.

Unless Im missing summat, Kane is a poor player.

Finally something we agree on. :thumbup:

I know it's only been a few games but I'm yet to be impressed. The only game he looked half decent in was Blackburn but lets be honest, my gran could've looked good against them.

Get him out. Or if he does persist in playing him at least change the bleeding formation!

Finally something we agree on. :thumbup:

I know it's only been a few games but I'm yet to be impressed. The only game he looked half decent in was Blackburn but lets be honest, my gran could've looked good against them.

Get him out. Or if he does persist in playing him at least change the bleeding formation!

:thumbup:

Kasper- 6. Great save from a one on one, reminded me of his Dad. At fault for goal maybe? Beaten at near post

De Laet- 7. Will be a big loss if he's out long term. Even with a knock in the first half he played well, such a threat going forward

Keane- 7. A real Rolls-Royce of a defender! Too good for us I'm afraid

Morgan- 6.5. Couple of minor errors. Looked desolate, inconsolable at the final whistle. Does he know something we don't?

Schlupp- 6. Has a real effortless burst of pace going forwar but a bit error prone defensively. Give him the benefit of the doubt though, lack of games, out of favoured position etc

Marshall- 5. Zero confidence. Young lad who relies on confidence and crowd backing to play well IMO. Pretty woeful in decision making, set pieces and awareness

King- 6. Tidied things up but just didn't have enough impact

Drinkwater- 6.5. Slightly better than King. Keep willing him to become our Neil Lennon. Is he up to it though?

Kane- 4. Not his fault, blame the Manager playing him out of position. Have to think though, is he really that bothered? Contract at Spurs until 2017- is he that bothered how well/poorly be plays for us or our results?

Wood- 5. Wish he would ****ing jump for a header. Looks unfit to me

Nuge- 6.5 Better than recent games. Tried hard, did well in wide positions.

Knockaert tried too hard, SSL shouldn't have been on- IMO we needed to bring a striker on to really go for it. Gally- did ok, nothing against him but he's not the answer.

Stick with Pearson- good players don't become bad overnight. Loss of confidence.

Again, how was Drinkwater as good as Nugent? Did I watch a different game or something?

Schmeichel- 5 (Could he have done better with the goal? Kicking was off)

De Laet- 6 (Decent effort despite carrying a knock)

Morgan- 5 (Not his usual self)

Keane- 7 (Best player again)

Schlupp- 5 (Struggled a bit)

Marshall- 3 (Woeful, set-pieces were so bad)

King- 5 (Tried to make things happen, but not enough)

Drinkwater- 4 (Gone backwards, both literally and in form terms)

Kane- 3 (Why is he playing on the wing? Terrible selection for that place)

Nugent- 4 (Slow on the ball)

Wood- 4 (Never in the game)

Archived