Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

New Leicester City Wallpapers

These wallpapers are really good :) I've got your Muzzy one as my desktop at the moment, and I'll probably put your Paddy McCarthy one as my desktop on my laptop ;) How come your Paddy one isn't on the BBC site?

Is there any chance you could put any of your cutouts of the players on your site? I like making graphics, but cannot cut for shit. :ermm:

Anyway, I really like them all, they're great. The Momo one is very nice. :cool: Where did you get the font for the shirt letters, or did you just find a picture with it on and get it off there?

Oh, one thing.. On the Izzet one, you mispelt his name on the smaller text ;) It says "Muzzy Izett"

These wallpapers are really good :) I've got your Muzzy one as my desktop at the moment, and I'll probably put your Paddy McCarthy one as my desktop on my laptop ;) How come your Paddy one isn't on the BBC site?

Is there any chance you could put any of your cutouts of the players on your site? I like making graphics, but cannot cut for shit.  :ermm:

Anyway, I really like them all, they're great. The Momo one is very nice.  :cool: Where did you get the font for the shirt letters, or did you just find a picture with it on and get it off there?

Oh, one thing.. On the Izzet one, you mispelt his name on the smaller text ;) It says "Muzzy Izett"

145628[/snapback]

The Paddy ojne isn't on the BBC because I don't really like it and think I can do better.

I made the shirt letters and number myself to look like the new FL ones.

Thanks for letting me know about the Muzzy mistake :)

Is there any chance you could put any of your cutouts of the players on your site? I like making graphics, but cannot cut for shit.  :ermm:

Anyway, I really like them all, they're great. The Momo one is very nice.  :cool: Where did you get the font for the shirt letters, or did you just find a picture with it on and get it off there?

145628[/snapback]

The Paddy ojne isn't on the BBC because I don't really like it and think I can do better.

I made the shirt letters and number myself to look like the new FL ones.

Thanks for letting me know about the Muzzy mistake :)

145629[/snapback]

Wow, nice work on the letters. :thumbup: Wish I had talent on Photoshop.

• 3 months later...

Possibly, the BBC have stopped replying to my emails and I have no more pictures from them left. If I do create one it won't be on BBC Leicester no doubt.

Bast*rds :angry:

Possibly, the BBC have stopped replying to my emails and I have no more pictures from them left. If I do create one it won't be on BBC Leicester no doubt.

Ricey, the chap you used to deal with at BBC Leicester (Stuart) has actually moved to a new job within the BBC, not sure if you aware.

Ricey, the chap you used to deal with at BBC Leicester (Stuart) has actually moved to a new job within the BBC, not sure if you aware.

Yeah I am aware of that, however the new person at BBC Leicester emailed me once but has never replied since :(

Archived