Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Cardiff Match Thread

Shame we're feeling so disappointed with this result because I think we'd all have taken playing Cardiff off the pitch and grabbing a point at quarter to eight, especially on current form.

They are well and truly wobbling.....

I'll take anybody's money on us dropping out of the top 6. Pearson has no idea about tactics or the best 1. All he does in bring back in players that he trusts from years ago, IE. Dyer, Wellens etc..... Has no plan b ie when we go behind to teams like Sheffield we'd ( my 9 year old could decide to put was up front!). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SACK HIM NOW AND BRING IN A MOTIVATIONAL MANAGER THAT WILL GET THE TEAM GOING!!!

I'll take anybody's money on us dropping out of the top 6. Pearson has no idea about tactics or the best 1. All he does in bring back in players that he trusts from years ago, IE. Dyer, Wellens etc..... Has no plan b ie when we go behind to teams like Sheffield we'd ( my 9 year old could decide to put was up front!). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SACK HIM NOW AND BRING IN A MOTIVATIONAL MANAGER THAT WILL GET THE TEAM GOING!!!

piss off

Why don't you just shut up, we don't need idiots like you

Archived