Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Player Ratings vs Inter Milan

Henderson 6

Canero 6

Sheehan 8

Gerrbrand 10 (told you i would KH)

Johansson 8

Sylla 5

Wilcox 1

Williams 4 (i've always stuck up for him but to be fair tonight he was very quiet)

Tiatto 5

De Vries 5

Dublin 5

Stearman 6

O Grady 6 ('cos of peno)

Porter 6

Henderson 6

Canero 6

Sheehan 7

Gerrbrand 7

Johansson 7

Sylla 5

Wilcox 5

Williams 6

Tiatto 4

De Vries 4

Dublin 3

Stearman 6

O Grady 6

Porter 6

I never want to see that partnership up front again, woeful. What's worrying, Craig thinks they have the developing of a good partnership, no ta.

sheffield, is it working? i tried to send mine but i got this message...

Attention! The method used to send this form or the parameters used are not correct.Please check and correct your form

even though everything is filled out

Henderson 6 - one good save, one appalling throw, maybe could've saved their 2nd goal

Canero 6 - not bad, not great

Johansson 8 - fantastic

Gerrbrand 7.5 - excellent too

Sheehan 6 - looked good and comfortable, but kept hitting the long ball to De Vries and Dublin which was never going to work

Wilcox 4 - poor performance. Didn't maintain his width (which is why he was playing), and tried to play CM instead. His crossing was poor and generally was useless.

Williams 5 - typical Williams performance. Disappeared for most of the second half and tried a few stupid tricks that didn't work. He played more like a third striker and offered no help to the defenders when they had the ball. He also didn't want to shoot when well placed on quite a few occasions.

Tiatto 7 - very impressed with him. Looked like he wanted the ball and wanted to make the play, unlike Williams. Fair enough he made a few mistakes but he was more involved than any other midfielder.

Sylla 7 - looked good both defensively and attacking wise. Got stuck in and kept his width. A couple of good crosses, and a few bad ones, but still looked good.

De Vries 4 - poor again. I have only seen him play well once and that was Reading last season. Couldn't head to save his life, made the wrong decisions time and time again, and was sooo slow on the ball. A few good pieces of play admittedly but still woeful on the whole.

Dublin 5 - not much better. Not quick enough, not mobile enough. These two cannot play together, if they do we have problems.

Stearman 6

Porter N/A

O Grady 5

Maybur N/A

Third kit 8 :D - love it!

Henderson 6 - Nothing he could do with the 2 goals, good save later in match although didnt seem overly confident kicking from pass backs.

Canero 6 - Looked off the pace but showed few ok touches, with a decent run in the team and given time he could be good, but unlikely he'll get that.

Sheehan 7 - Solid performance and looked to get forward, lot to improve on still but looks like he could do well.

Gerrbrand 7 - So calm on the ball, although early days for him looks like hes going to be an excellent signing. Still got a lot to learn and he did get caught a few times but as him and Johansson havent played much together it was great they looked at solid as they did.

Johansson 7 - Could be another favourite, apart from what i thought was a poor header from a set piece when he should have made their keeper do a lot more he was excellent. Another strong and composed defender to go along with Gerrbrand.

Sylla 7 - Looked full of enthusiasm, keen to put the ball into the box and although not much came from the crosses someone who certainly could do well in the division.

Wilcox 4 - Not anything lower as although he was awful having a real left winger made the side look a lot balanced and better for it, quite a few passes put people in trouble when he didnt need to.

Williams 5 - Whether it was the quality of their midfield that made him anonymous I dont know as he ran around purposely enough. When he did get the ball he either tried something too fancy or messed it up.

Tiatto 8 - I thought he was excellent in the centre, always looking for the ball and not letting Inter players have time on the ball, the type of ball winning defensive midfielder i felt we were crying out for last season. I thought he was a lot lot better there than left midfield.

De Vries 4 - I feel for him, he had a few decent touches on the ball, the problem is all the bad ones are when hes got one man to beat or should be shaping to shoot. If he gets confidence and can get the ball out of his feet he could be good at this level and at least he looks more likley to get to headers now.

Dublin 4 - Dominated by their central defenders, really nothing I can remember him doing!

Although Inter didnt put out their strongest 11 it was a talented team. Being a friendly and up against quality its always difficult to really take too much from it. One thing is for certain though, we need another striker in case Connolly is out! With Hughes out out we also had very few options to change the midfield around to give us more options going forward. The defence is certainly a lot different than last season, Heath/Dabizas our "best" pairing as we went down from the premiership couldnt be much more different to Gerrbrand and Johansson.

firefox ill try it on WE

144095[/snapback]

Firefox working fine for me doubt itll be a browser problem, might be to do with how the form is processed. Just a stab in the dark but have you got Javascript enabled?

henerson, 6.6 has trouble kicking the ball, but did enough. maybe should`ve come out for the first goal, but did ok.

canero, 7.9 what a relief to see him. did very well i thought considering just back from injury. havnt we got strength on the right!!!

gerrbrand, 9.3 TOP CLASS. you`d have thought he`d been playing for us for years. maccarthy watch out mate, your ```position``` is under threat.

johanson, 8.6 made one mistake, but made up for it by winning the very same ball back. was solid, nooooo problem.

sheehan, 9.1 thrilling for a guy of 17, so much balance, lovely touch, can pass very well, and of course tackle comfortably. EASILY our left back come aug 6th 12.45pm. MUST applaude CL for nurturing this guy!!

sylla, 7.2 didnt thrill us as possibly expected, but got the crowd going nonetheless. WE KNOW HE`LL THRILL US SOME MORE, dont we!!

williams, 7.7 couldnt believe what i saw, his best game for us yet, but i`d like to see a touch more confidence, im sure Cl will guide him.

tia tia tiattooo tiattoo tiattooo, 9.9 gave the ball away a few times, but what a captains job. HE WAS EVERYWHERE AND MORE, a truly workaholic. would like to see a few shots from him.

wilcox, 6.2 just filled in, didnt really do much.

dublin, 6.2

a bit like wilcox but slightly better.

deep freeze, sorry de vries, 8.0 deffinately getting better, but not quite the finished product. roll on connolly.

stearman, 7.7 did his usual solid performance. i can rely on him. WHAT A FUTURE!!

the other subs did ok, but nothing to shout about.

Can't be bothered to do lots of ratings

BUT

I notice in the above posts most rate Sylla as quite poor tonight

This surprises me - I thought he was outstanding in the 1st half and put in some good crosses - However 2nd half I thought he was anonymous and then was subbed (I presumed he'd taken a knock)

In your out of 10 ratings I don't really know how you would score what I have described?

Hi everyone, just a reminder to please leave your ratings on www.player-ratings.co.uk as well as on here if you have not already done so. There are one or two who are just leaving them on here and I haven't got time to be inputting everyone elses unfortunately.

williams, 7.7 couldnt believe what i saw, his best game for us yet, but i`d like to see a touch more confidence, im sure Cl will guide him.

144124[/snapback]

:unsure::unsure: I thought he was #### useless again tonight, hasnt shown me anything really in the past 12months that he deserves to be in the starting line up really....anonymous when we need a battling midfield and gives away possession cheaply....tonight was one of his poorer performances surely :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, just a reminder to please leave your ratings on www.player-ratings.co.uk as well as on here if you have not already done so. There are one or two who are just leaving them on here and I haven't got time to be inputting everyone elses unfortunately.

144126[/snapback]

HOW LOUDLY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT THE OBVIOUS AT LEICESTER CITY STAFF - WE NEED A CENTRE-FORWARD, WE NEED A CENTRE-FORWARD, WE NEED A CENTRE-FORWARD. WHICH OF THE ABOVE WORDS IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

One thing is for certain though, we need another striker in case Connolly is out! With Hughes out out we also had very few options to change the midfield around to give us more options going forward. The defence is certainly a lot different than last season, Heath/Dabizas our "best" pairing as we went down from the premiership couldnt be much more different to Gerrbrand and Johansson.

144105[/snapback]

Yes we really do need another striker. If we had dickov, i`d stick 100 notes on us getting promotion.

I was wondering if sheehan or gilbert could play left wing, because wilcox is never going to fit the bill, only as sub.

Or, stearman play central midfield with kornisbo and tiatoo on the left.

I think stearman is top quality, i have so much faith in him, so much so i`d prefer him to deep freeze and dubs. Did ya see the way he brought the ball down from a one-two and shoot for goal, de vries or dubs can only dream of that.

Stearman knows how attackers play from his defensive duties, give him a go upfront, its not as if we desperately need him elsewhere.

Can't be bothered to do lots of ratings

BUT

I notice in the above posts most rate Sylla as quite poor tonight

This surprises me - I thought he was outstanding in the 1st half and put in some good crosses - However 2nd half I thought he was anonymous and then was subbed (I presumed he'd taken a knock)

In your out of 10 ratings I don't really know how you would score what I have described?

144125[/snapback]

He got a knock, and i think he didnt wana test it too much, craig swooped to rest him not long afterwards.

Archived