Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City get £640,000 for live TV coverage.

living outside Leicester, i'm glad of the televised games, its the only time i get to see the team any more.... also that and i dont have to listen to stringer talking shit over the football \o/

its all good in my books :)

I'm with you on that one as I live 200miles away and cannot afford to get to many games I do bout 4 or 5 games a year so it's nice to see my team on TV highlight of my week when city are on sky, but I do feel sorry for the season ticket holders who have paid for those game but who then cannot get to the moved TV games due to work or other for reasons,

I've been playing with numbers for the past half hour and came up with this, shows our attendance drops by over 2,000 for a TV game.

tumblr_mk0wfwdJzY1rx0g0oo1_500.png

I get the feeling I might have made a mistake in there somewhere about which games are on TV. Someone correct me if I have. Might do another one of these a the end of the season so we get a more complete view of how TV affects attendance.

Do you spend your free time doing things like this ?

Aye, all short-term thinking, as usual pissing off fans for a bit of money up front.

I don't buy that Leicester had no say in all this either - Huddersfield turned games down.

No, their games on sky were denied by the police not the club. They had to beg the police for permission in the end or they would've been docked points .

No, their games on sky were denied by the police not the club. They had to beg the police for permission in the end or they would've been docked points .

Utterly pathetic scenario.

It really is indefensible.

Archived