Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wattolcfc

Who will renew next season? (Season Ticket Holders)

Who will renew next season? (Season Ticket Holders)  

185 members have voted

1. 1. If we stay in the Championship who will be renewing next season?

• Yes
    • Undecided at the moment.
    • No, due to finances
    • No, due to matches possibly being moved for Sky TV

I'll be renewing unless they do something daft with the prices. Fortunate that I live close enough that night games don't cost me financially but I feel for those that it does and understand why you would choose not to renew. I've enjoyed this season for the main reason that we have been competitive all season with a realistic challenge for promotion. We've also put on some excellent footballing displays at home this season (hard to remember when we're going through a rough patch but we have).

I find that enjoying a season for what it is and not letting expectation get in the way makes for a much more enjoyable experience and allows you to brush off the periods when things aren't going well. Much harder for some than others to adopt this attitude but that's mine.

The midland alliance kick off at 3pm.

My mistake , getting my leagues mixed up , it's the midland junior league 10.30am kick offs . Don't know where I got midland alliance from . The only one that would be a struggle is one of the teams are based in Bristol

My mistake , getting my leagues mixed up , it's the midland junior league 10.30am kick offs . Don't know where I got midland alliance from . The only one that would be a struggle is one of the teams are based in Bristol

Ah get you.

I played in the midland alliance last season and most of the teams are based around the Birmingham area. Two furthest games we had were London and a team near Wales.

All being well my first-born will have arrived around the start of next season so I won't have the time or the money......according to the wife.

Not sure I'll miss at as much as I once would have though.

Mainly for me i've just lost alot of the 'buzz', passion, excitment for it, I think really it's just the 'modern game' i'm bored off.

I'm kind of the same, well, heading that way anyway. I'd say I still have a huge interest in football but 90% of things I read and hear about nowadays is met with "oh for fvck sake" etc... I just hate how the game's turned. Literally everything about the game in this country is about money and I honestly think taking an interest in foreign football has done me no favours for my enjoyment - although it's educated me on what a farce English football really is, it depresses me knowing that we're one of the only countries in the world where the soul just doesn't exist anymore. Get with the times? Get over it? A monumental fvck off to anyone who says that.

After 20 years.....No.

Not cos of Sky or games not played on Sats...Just abit bored with it all...

KEEP THE FAITH THOUGH!!!

Hit the nail on the head Raj. I think a lot of old time supporters have suddenly fell out of love with so called modern day football. Maybe it's because we know what it used to be like , that buzz before you walked down the old filbert street, the absolute chaos no jumped up jobs worth twat telling you to sit down or even telling you if you swear again you will be out ( there are children listening )

For those who are too young to know different if we had scored six goals at the old filbo ( which we have done twice this year ) you would have remembered it for the rest of your life such would have been the noise leaping around chanting and song singing . And outside after the game the singing and chanting would have gone on till you got home.

The two matches I have mention this year at home envolving a six goal scorline from us was apart from the actual goal celibration flat as a wiches tit . I felt embarassed and that summed up modern football and why I no longer wish to be a part of it.

Undecided. Im a big fan of the owners and Pearson and although i was really pissed off 2 weeks ago I'm cautiously optimistic for the remainder of the season. The Sky thing is a big problem, football for me is about Saturday matchdays and 1 in over half a season takes the p1ss. The club aren't blameless in this as they claim Sky didn't draw up the contract on their own. I will probably keep membership and go to as many as I can.

Hit the nail on the head Raj. I think a lot of old time supporters have suddenly fell out of love with so called modern day football. Maybe it's because we know what it used to be like , that buzz before you walked down the old filbert street, the absolute chaos no jumped up jobs worth twat telling you to sit down or even telling you if you swear again you will be out ( there are children listening )

For those who are too young to know different if we had scored six goals at the old filbo ( which we have done twice this year ) you would have remembered it for the rest of your life such would have been the noise leaping around chanting and song singing . And outside after the game the singing and chanting would have gone on till you got home.

The two matches I have mention this year at home envolving a six goal scorline from us was apart from the actual goal celibration flat as a wiches tit . I felt embarassed and that summed up modern football and why I no longer wish to be a part of it.

THAT BUZZ is what's i'm missing...even during this successful campaign when we have played some really decent football its actually been a chore going to some games.

It may come back and during summer i may miss THAT BUZZ....but at the moment i actually dont look forward to going!

THAT BUZZ is what's i'm missing...even during this successful campaign when we have played some really decent football its actually been a chore going to some games.

It may come back and during summer i may miss THAT BUZZ....but at the moment i actually dont look forward to going!

Maybe we should take up Bee keeping ? :D

Could not cast a vote, because my possible reason for not getting a season ticket depends on whether or not we have a new manager.

For me to not get a new season would be the closest I have been to stopping my support after 45 wonderful years ( since Lenny Glover started in1967 ).

Pearson is not good enough and that is a fact, and I do not believe in for ever giving incapable people chance after chance whilst I am paying to support that hopelessness.

He has to go whether or not we get promoted. I guess we still have a 10/1 chance of getting in the Prem, but if we did that would not mean Pearson had suddenly become good. He is tactically inept. End Of!

Why wouldn't you renew unless its cost? Fed up of the morons in the mercury saying they're not renewing because games keep getting moved. Trying to say you won't go to A City game ever game? Pricks.

Ill be renewing, no matter if its the Championship or Blue Bet North/South, ill be there

Archived