Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wattolcfc

Who will renew next season? (Season Ticket Holders)

Who will renew next season? (Season Ticket Holders)  

185 members have voted

1. 1. If we stay in the Championship who will be renewing next season?

• Yes
    • Undecided at the moment.
    • No, due to finances
    • No, due to matches possibly being moved for Sky TV

Can't beat the buzz of matchday.

Something I unfortunately don't feel anymore, or only on odd occasions do I feel the 'buzz', which is one of a few reason as to why I am unsure whether I will be renewing or not.

I probably will, knowing me but I don't know as I have said a few times I need to consider renewing.

No I won't be renewing. No one particular reason but being pissed about by Sky was the straw that broke the camels back. Plus I don't get that buzz anymore, I'm afraid the atmosphere at the KP stadium is absolutely awful and the standard of football is the same as it has always been since O'Neil left.

Like the other poster said next season I can pick and choose what games to go to which leaves me in control instead of Sky.City will always be my team and not renewing won't change that but I have kind of fell out of love with modern day football and all that " matchday experience" shit. :(

Still can't beat that feeling towards the end of July that this is going to be our season - so on the back of it being another season full of promise, I'll definitely be renewing (and will probably feel down hearted by February!!)

Voted "No, due to matches possibly being moved for Sky TV" which is half true because I'm moving to London, so I wouldn't be able to make any weekday fixtures (whether they are on Sky or not).

Just seems that it would probably work out cheaper and more convenient to go to games when I can. Would also like to attend more away games as the atmosphere is a million times better.

Something I unfortunately don't feel anymore, or only on odd occasions do I feel the 'buzz', which is one of a few reason as to why I am unsure whether I will be renewing or not.

I probably will, knowing me but I don't know as I have said a few times I need to consider renewing.

The buzz is well and truly being drained out the game but no-one seems to genuinely give a shit. It's sad really.

Pathetic isn't it? No-one's obliged to like anyone but you'd think the bloke had took us down for fvck sake.

I don't quite understand it. People have sat through the Levein, Kelly, Allen, Holloway times with shit football and few wins and now they are giving up because of Pearson who, at times, has won plenty of matches and played attractive football on occasion.

Fair enough we are on a bad run, and the style has gone backwards, but I don't get the feeling of giving up now when we've had far worse in recent times.

I don't quite understand it. People have sat through the Levein, Kelly, Allen, Holloway times with shit football and few wins and now they are giving up because of Pearson who, at times, has won plenty of matches and played attractive football on occasion.

Fair enough we are on a bad run, and the style has gone backwards, but I don't get the feeling of giving up now when we've had far worse in recent times.

Couldn't agree more really. There's certainly aspects of Pearson which aren't perfect but people think we've got a divine right to top flight football now that we've got apparently loaded owners.

For a club who's just lost a second tier record amount of money, I think a manager who can bring in players with a higher sell on value, sell off over-paid mediocre players and still manage to get us up to the heights we've reached, he gets a fvcking silly amount of stick. This recent run I fully agree is shocking but is the answer sacking him? If we sack him we'll go absolutely nowhere and to be honest it's all the majority of our fans deserve.

For me it's nothing to do with Pearson, I like Pearson and he's the best manager we have had for years.

I can't quite explain what it is really, mainly the 'buzz' has gone, the 'matchday experience' bores me, and I think it's just year after year of getting 'geed up', excited, thinking we might do something every season for it to turn out exactly the same as the season before - a failure, a disappointment.

I mean this year until the last 9 games it has been a good season, but thats exactly what I mean we've gone from a good, exciting season to really an embaressment of a season given where we were.

I know you support your club through thick and thin and believe me I have, like Corky said he doesn't understand people sitting through Levein, Kelly, Allen, Holloway, yet moaning now and I agree but I think people are finally getting fed up despite our current spell being the best we've seen in the last 10 years, it's still not enough and ultimately looking like it will turn out the same as every other season, a disappointment, an embaressment (Given where we were), a failure.

Mainly for me i've just lost alot of the 'buzz', passion, excitment for it, I think really it's just the 'modern game' i'm bored off.

I've got to say though for me nowaday it seem more of a chore going to games rather than going for enjoyment.

I say all this but I wouldn't be surprised if I do go and renew, like I keep saying I need to consider.

EDIT - Also this league, I think people are getting sick off, I mean take our League One season, I don't give a fuck if it was League One, I'm honest with myself and happy to admit it was one of the most enjoyable seasons I have experienced, we were winning, it was different, I enjoyed going to the 'shithole' grounds (No disrespect to any clubs - tbh give me a 'shithole' ground over our soulless flat-pack shell anyday).

Haven't yet decided but totally fed up with the fixture changes.

Have 3 tickets in the marks electrical stand for me and my 2 children ( 13 and 9) and traveling up from Bedford for midweek and games we could see on the tele just makes me wonder if it's worth it.

It's not our recent form that's made me feel like this, moaning fans and not being able to stand are making it tougher to justify the time, money and effort.

But mum likes the peace and quiet on the rare Saturday home games when we're out so won't rule out a renewal just yet!

Dont know yet

I live in Huddersfield and with the amount of games that are NOT on a Saturday it has made my season ticket very expensive, for the amount of games I have been able to see. add petrol food and drink blah blah

Be it the fault of Sky, the club or whoever. I wish people like me (a fan) that wants to see the team that I have followed since I was a child.

(Im 50) had more of a voice.

The only thing that I have got going for me is season ticket holders like myself, is that I can get away tickets easier, I am fortunate there because of the games I can get to from Hull across to Blackburn but without a season ticket it is pot luck at the end of the phone line

I have been a fan for 40 years only bought a season ticket this season on the basis most weekend i would travel to see home games (live 100 miles + away) however bit pi**ed off with fact majority of saturday games being switched to Friday, or even Thursday -so not sure-as TV deals seem to spoil normal sat 3pm kick off time!-so only seen a dozen games or so!=MAYBE??

I have been a fan for 40 years only bought a season ticket this season on the basis most weekend i would travel to see home games (live 100 miles + away) however bit pi**ed off with fact majority of saturday games being switched to Friday, or even Thursday -so not sure-as TV deals seem to spoil normal sat 3pm kick off time!-so only seen a dozen games or so!=MAYBE??

For me it's nothing to do with Pearson, I like Pearson and he's the best manager we have had for years.

I can't quite explain what it is really, mainly the 'buzz' has gone, the 'matchday experience' bores me, and I think it's just year after year of getting 'geed up', excited, thinking we might do something every season for it to turn out exactly the same as the season before - a failure, a disappointment.

I mean this year until the last 9 games it has been a good season, but thats exactly what I mean we've gone from a good, exciting season to really an embaressment of a season given where we were.

I know you support your club through thick and thin and believe me I have, like Corky said he doesn't understand people sitting through Levein, Kelly, Allen, Holloway, yet moaning now and I agree but I think people are finally getting fed up despite our current spell being the best we've seen in the last 10 years, it's still not enough and ultimately looking like it will turn out the same as every other season, a disappointment, an embaressment (Given where we were), a failure.

Mainly for me i've just lost alot of the 'buzz', passion, excitment for it, I think really it's just the 'modern game' i'm bored off.

I've got to say though for me nowaday it seem more of a chore going to games rather than going for enjoyment.

I say all this but I wouldn't be surprised if I do go and renew, like I keep saying I need to consider.

EDIT - Also this league, I think people are getting sick off, I mean take our League One season, I don't give a fuck if it was League One, I'm honest with myself and happy to admit it was one of the most enjoyable seasons I have experienced, we were winning, it was different, I enjoyed going to the 'shithole' grounds (No disrespect to any clubs - tbh give me a 'shithole' ground over our soulless flat-pack shell anyday).

Great post and I couldn't agree more.

The League 1 season was my favourite season for years.

At least it's not just me.

I've had a season ticket for 16 seasons now and I must admit I'm just a bit bored of it now. There's an outside chance I may yet share a season ticket with someone else but I'm not really excited about even doing that if I'm honest.

It was the social side that was keeping me interested, but now that playing games on Saturdays seems to be increasingly old hat that's largely evaporated. Coupled with the fact that I have less time and money to spend on such frivolities these days, letting it go isn't even that difficult.

I'll probably just stay at home, drink five pints whilst listening to it on the radio and fall asleep

No I won't be renewing. No one particular reason but being pissed about by Sky was the straw that broke the camels back. Plus I don't get that buzz anymore, I'm afraid the atmosphere at the KP stadium is absolutely awful and the standard of football is the same as it has always been since O'Neil left.

Like the other poster said next season I can pick and choose what games to go to which leaves me in control instead of Sky.City will always be my team and not renewing won't change that but I have kind of fell out of love with modern day football and all that " matchday experience" shit. :(

I agree with you on all of your points. The atmosphere this season has been terrible and I'm fed up of all the night fixtures

Archived